Reviews for The Son of a Dark Lord
Gravity's Child chapter 16 . 3/4
Beyond perfect.
Obsidian Phoenix chapter 16 . 1/8
I must say that I am impress with this story. I am not usually a fan of goes over to the dark side because I can't see him being friendly with the person who murdered his family, but I am a fan of Dumbledore bashing and I must say your perspective may have converted me. I really enjoyed your take on the whole theme and I look forward to reading more of your works. Thanks for a wonderful fic.
dead-angels-command chapter 16 . 1/1
I hate it when a fanfiction/ story ends, because it reminds me of waking up from a perfect dream. And the only thing you do to console yourself it to enter into a new dream by reading a new chapter of a new tale.
vd.alfredo chapter 3 . 12/26/2013
Hi Tiro,
I really love your story and would like to read it on my ereader so I wanted to ask if u could maybe email me this story and maybe also the story "A Different Life"?
I would really appreciate it, because I really love your stories!
dead-angels-command chapter 6 . 12/23/2013
I think I frightened my family with MY grin.. Haha
dead-angels-command chapter 2 . 12/23/2013
The clue made sense. It might not to Tommy for a while, but it does.
KatzeIason69 chapter 16 . 12/19/2013
this was nice.)* truly great.
kitty2lion chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Very good, thanks.
davycrockett100 chapter 16 . 8/18/2013
love it
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 16 . 8/7/2013
This fic is the awesome of AWESOME! Truly brilliant a masterpiece :)
Guest chapter 16 . 8/5/2013
nuts love it
Guest chapter 7 . 8/4/2013
that was so sweet
ladydanni chapter 3 . 7/27/2013
When I was thinking the other tom I thought you meant the horcrux part of tom inside of harry. Did that not happen in this verse. If it didnt why does he have a scar sort of. Why am I reading so kuch into this. Its good so far either way
1,126 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »