Reviews for The Son of a Dark Lord
Nessa2685 chapter 16 . 7/1/2012
That was very interesting...

I read it all in one day, too.

NEW RECORD!
Take that, big bro!
Pure-blood Reject chapter 16 . 7/1/2012
So original I love it!
Sev'slittlesecret chapter 5 . 6/29/2012
You have just made me like a yoai of Harry and Draco fanfiction that I have hated sense the idea was conceived.

Thanks for making such a likable story!
geekysole chapter 16 . 6/24/2012
Loved all the ooc! This Draco was adorable... darkHarry rocks! Sequal? Please :)
Shadows-Addiction chapter 7 . 6/24/2012
omg i love this story, i laughed hard when voldie spoke to draco about snogging in the hallway, and sev giggling and then geting up with a blank expression!
Obscene Cupcake chapter 5 . 6/15/2012
D: how did albus not know about the glamours coming off? I want james to be miserable already. I hate lily, too. her passivity is a form of abuse.
Obscene Cupcake chapter 4 . 6/15/2012
D'awwww so cyuuuuutttteeee
Obscene Cupcake chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
Interesting.
Obscene Cupcake chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
very interesting
Moonraven81 chapter 16 . 6/7/2012
im so happy that you completed this story, im gonna go back and read it over from the start cause its been awhile since i read it.
Tearful Shadows chapter 16 . 5/30/2012
Awwwww, that was so cute! I am sad to see this story end! It was a great story!
Autumnfae19 chapter 4 . 5/29/2012
Easily the strangest Harry potter plot twist I've ever read and yet I can't stop reading! Very inventive. And holy crap Harry's (Serpens) physical appearance sounds so freakin hot! Haha. Can't wait to get to the Serpens/Draco parts ; )
Yuki Arisawa chapter 16 . 5/28/2012
Nice ending. Is there any sequel for this story?
Anaelisa chapter 16 . 5/27/2012
Congratulations, your story is amazing. I found it days ago and can't stop reading it until the end. Now I will start other of your stories. Bye.
galyardt chapter 16 . 5/27/2012