Reviews for The Son of a Dark Lord
Guest chapter 16 . 9/19/2012
Another wonderful story, Tiro. I enjoyed this one quite well. Can't WAIT to read more of your work.!
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 16 . 9/10/2012
So, overall this was a good story. Though, I don't get why you needed to change Harry's whole identity, just doesn't seem like Harry at all. But whatever, it's still was a good story.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 9 . 9/10/2012
I don't see the big deal, how is it illegal, for a 14 and a 16 year old to have sex? I did, the guy didn't get thrown in jail. It was mutual, I was willing. I was also stupid. But still, 2 years is nothing, if it was Draco and a professor or Harry or should I say Serpens, really cheesy name by the way, that would be a problem, the professor would be thrown in jail. That is where I would draw the line. Anyways, this story needs a beta if you didn't have one. There are quite a few spelling and grammar mistakes. It makes it more frustrating to read. Just remember when you post a story, read it over, edit it or get someone else to read it over and edit it. It's just a lot better.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 8 . 9/10/2012
There is just too much hate in the world. I hate homophobia, why it exists is beyond me.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 6 . 9/10/2012
Not to complain or anything but when someone thinks of talking or whatever like this 'Draco sat down next to him, having avoided the chaos and said:' the colon, is really unnecessary and very distracting. And this story isn't too terrible, it's a good read, though, I don't like the fact that you changed Harry's entire appearance, his name, his age, it just makes it not Harry Potter, it's something totally different. I like Harry Potter to be just Harry Potter not some OC character.
Random Reader OO1 chapter 16 . 9/2/2012
Yay! Good show! Great ending, even if i normally dont like these kind of stories, well done!
YeCatsJ chapter 16 . 8/28/2012
Awesome story. Great job.
Elementalearthwolf101 chapter 16 . 8/27/2012
It was a great story!
Elementalearthwolf101 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I like how you made "Harry Potter" Voldemort's son!
dhh chapter 9 . 8/24/2012
You know, you have those 3 ass do and say what they DO, yet you DO NOTHING towards them.. This story is just too light..Too weak..I mean, what, they GET DETENTION and that's it..Spells were throw by that WH*RE yet you let her go without any consequences at all? It sucks that authors or about all authors are so gutless when it comes to killing off or torturing ron and that b*tch..I never can't get it..

I mean, you offed Neville in that one story of yours but NEVER even thought of off-ing the wh*re and ron? YOU LET the those two girls live but off Neville..That was one aspect of your story I didn't like nor get..It was pathetic...It's good that Harry has a truly cold heart or whatever but still, the death of Neville never made sense too me.

This story is worst..YOU let those 3 get away with crap with ANYTHING happening too them. I mean, yes Harry does ALOT OF "TALKING" but I honestly don't see him doing shit to them..That's the disappointing part..It's what all authors tend to follow..It sucks..
Jessie chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I am sorry to say that if you ever quit posting HP Fanfics... I will personally flip a lid. lol I LOVE your stories! I've never read such great literary work. And you are one of the ones that should become an author just to show the wannabe writers out there how its done.! :D
Thanks for the great read!
Mari Wollsch chapter 16 . 8/15/2012
loved it xx
nosyrosie16 chapter 16 . 8/14/2012
I really love this story! It is, by far, one of your best mutltiple chapter fics! Can't wait to see what you come up with next!
Debbie37 chapter 7 . 8/10/2012
I really like the relationship between Harry and Draco, but it seems like they spoke twice and then declared their love for each other. There was no development, but I like the end result.
Ironhide's Firecracker chapter 16 . 7/26/2012
I love this story, practically adore it. It was original in a sea of cliches. A bit of crack added into that made it all the better with some Serpens and Draco action. Loved it.
1,200 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »