Reviews for The Son of a Dark Lord
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 16 . 1/5/2013
"He has always been so reckless on that broom, unlike you James my boy." That was a lie; he had barely been up on a broom. He didn't even like flying.
[Snarling] Liars! [Gnarly, I am]
Because escape he would do! He would flee the country if he had to. He knew enough French and Italian to be able to succeed. He knew about their customs in France, Italy and even in Russia...
Brilliant.
Considering the money was always gone and new ingredients were there, Harry was sure Snape did not feel so angry.
Amused. Brilliant. Wondering whether Professor Snape knows who is doing it.
"I'm powerless against them. I obey them when they are there but try to change things behind their back. Take care, and don't contact me. It won't be safe for you."
I wonder whether Severus Snape knows this.
Drago happily had spilled every embarrassing detail he knew about James. Slytherin inside of him had acted up, and Severus had grinned for several days afterwards, making all students (and teachers) worried like hell.
Amused. Grinning.
"I've bought several potions from someone I thought was an excellent potions master," Lucius said. "Severus suggested you. I had no idea you were merely a child."
Amused. Does Severus know Drago's identity? And a child is not an insignificant person.
"Only Severus knew who I truly was," he said with a shrug. "I let the clients assume whatever they wanted about me."
Oh, Severus knows. Good.
"Fred, George, professor Flitwick, professor Trelawney and professor Snape. And yes, he's loyal to the dark and not the Light. I guess he enjoyed my company too much to kidnap me."
Amused. Thank you for not belittling Professor Trelawney.
"Probably, considering she said part of my name was from one of the four founders," Serpens said happily. "She doesn't like Dumbledore and once said he has more darkness than anyone can see."
Dark magic is not evil - she speaks not of dark magic within Dumbledore's core. Dumbledore has dark soul, dark shrivelled heart, probably turned to stone.
The game of chess between Severus and Serpens is brilliant.
Serpens and Draco is sweet. And Hermione... I don't understand her. Are her parents fanatical Christians, or what? I don't understand who in modern world would be so prejudiced. Live and allow others to live, that's my motto. It's not my business what you do within your house, as long as you do not create too much noise, light or other pollution.
Ronald, you are an idiot to think twins would support you.
"Seventy point from Gryffindor for each of you, and detention with professor Snape! And I will make sure, believe me, I will make sure he knows why you have detention!"
Brilliant. Minerva can be just and scary, when she wants to be.
"The castle adores me," the Dark Lord said with a sniff
Glad.
"They walk hand in hand like nothing happened," Hermione spat from his side. "That's so wrong. My parents taught me the right way of love, and their love is twisted."
They are not cowards. It's not wrong. [Concerned] Had Hermione's parents taught her in an... practical... way, the right way of love?
"I thought at least the Malfoys would have forced their son to marry a female so they could have an offspring!"
I'm sure there are ways to either conceive a child from two males, or blood-adopt an orphan by two males.
"Maybe they don't know," Ron said. "Mattie, you really should write them and inform them of their son's… bent love."
As if Malfoys, a Dark pureblood family, would follow suggestions of a scion of Light pureblood family, who also happens to be a son of a muggleborn.
"Detention on a Saturday?" Granger said. "That's not allowed! Is it professor Snape that gave the detentions? We will go anyway, and then explain the rules to professor Snape-"
[Glowering] Annoying child, detention on a Saturday is allowed, as easily as a detention during a Quidditch match. It's possible that head of the house has to approve these detentions, first, but it is allowed.
The last necklace he was going to make Serpens give to the Dark Lord because he knew he wouldn't dare give it to the man himself.
Amused.
Ron was just plain mad. He had to polish the trophies and the awards in the old trophy room no one even went to. And he hadn't been allowed to use magic. He had to do it the Muggle way.
Filch does it Muggle way, all the time - house elves care have enough things to do with cooking meals, cleaning students' laundry and assisting Professors.
My concern is the possibility of Ronald noticing Tom Marvolo Riddle's trophy here.
she wasn't allowed to borrow books back to the Gryffindor tower for two weeks.
It's not much of a punishment since she can sit in the library all the day, except for classes, and do her essays in the tower after the library closes.
Plus the children at Hogwarts shouldn't have to be exposed to the sight of two boys kissing. He had to tell his son to do his best to separate them, to spare the school the sight and chaos
Hmf. I may agree that first-years shouldn't have to be exposed to the sight of two persons kissing - it depends on definition of decency. However, I like chaos, I welcome it.
My father suggests that you write an arranged marriage for your son to make him face reality.
Idiot. And here I thought that marriage of James and Lily was not arranged.
Despite his all high talk about him fighting evil wizards he always ended up a mess whenever he had to meet Malfoy senior privately.
Oh, just hilarious.
If I get another letter, if my son gets a letter, if my son or his lover suffers anymore because of you, your son, your son's idiotic friends, your own idiotic friends, if anything of that happens, you will find yourself wishing you were tortured by the Dark Lord and not me.
Hmf. If Serpens gets hurt, then the Dark Lord's torture will be more painful for them than Lucius's; Tom will kill them, and bring them back to life only to kill them, again.
If Hermione was exposed to the wizards' customs on her first visit to Diagon Alley, why is she so persistent?
Besides, Hermione, you may be wishing for more children in your own life, but the Earth is already overpopulated, and orphanages need foster parents to adopt the children. Your main argument is invalid.
"And then I suggested to Granger she might want to get another hobby to avoid the misunderstanding she actually wants to hear about males having sex." Severus stared at him.
Amused.
"You are the next Dark Lord." Draco had whispered it, reluctantly, and gazed at the floor. Serpens frowned. "Draco. I love my father dearly, but I have no intention of becoming him."
Besides, father of Serpens has no intention to die.
Mattie's letter takes the crown.
Very calmly. So calmly Lucius glanced over at him nervously. Only time Voldemort sounded deadly calm was when he was inches away from ripping someone's limbs away from the body.
Is Lucius dosed with calming potions?
But one thing was for certain. Before Serpens had finished sixth year, Dumbledore would be dead.
Yess...
"I've been standing in the shadows for too long! But now that's over! I'll never be your wife again! I'll never stand by your side! Severus was right; I should never have married a scum like you!"
Glad.
"You're lucky you're my only child and that I do love you," the Dark Lord said, glaring at him while wiping the jam away.
Don't you have magic to wipe it away?
"Because James and Sirius pulled a prank like that on me when I was eight and I caused enough damage for them to flush every time I mention that particular accident."
This incident is interesting.
"Then again, he does squirm an awful lot in my presence. And he jumped out of his chair in fright when I started laughing once."
Brilliant.
The first thing was a robe, and he took it out. It shimmered silver within the blackness,
It's beautiful. Like a Thestral.
"Love conquers everything."
Love doesn't conquer Death. Love doesn't conquer Time. But it can create surprising results.
There will be a new pairing, and for a rare change (at least when it comes to me) it's a guy and a girl (man and woman more likely, they ain't that young) getting together!
Severus and Lily? Ain't this adorable?
and finally Voldemort (who they didn't dare do anything to).
Yum! You are challenging me, and other writers! [Read Xerosis to see the insane 'fights' of equals]
One is never too old to date.
I am having ridiculous images of Dumbledore dating Ginny. Obliviate me, please!
"I will! After I've shown them to your father, of course."
Chuckling.
Slytherins should have found a charm to look into the lake, to observe the champions and the squid and merpeople and grindylogs.
"Precisely, my dear," blonde man said, glancing over at three slack-jawed friends. "Cissy is so much better at torture than I'll ever be." "Don't say such flattering things, darling, you're making me blush,"
Brilliant.
"Oh. So you mean you've been walking around simulating Crucio all day long?" "It's harder than it looks,"
Brilliant.
Who will emerge victorious out of the fire, the dark or the Light?
Dark, of course.
Light sharp is emitted by the fire,
Bright flames rise from the pyre,
Dark shadows dance without ire,
Black night swallows everything
As these pointless movements tire,
Dark night shrouds everything, darkness is not dire,
As long as to prejudice, to light, you cut every wire.
Voldemort snorted at that. "At times," he muttered. "How about always? Being reasonable is boring and predictable."
Quite agree.
Lily, prepare for the battle, or you will be a liability for Severus.
Luna is probably a Seer.
I hope that Serpens has taken care of the roosters.
The castle, magical or not, would not help such an evil man.
Albus is an idiot.
I wonder where the sadistic-masochistic tendency of Serpens came from - it is worrying, and yet, it likely saved his life.
Good day, good night, and good luck, Draco, Fred, George, Lily, Lucius, Luna, Na
Guest chapter 16 . 12/16/2012
awwww... I love the ending!
I love majority of characters... I also like the fact that you kind of give 'chance' to 'repent' to Sirius and Remus...
I think I would 'favorite' this story if I had an account...aehehehe... anyway, Congratulations for this beautiful story.. :)
Guest chapter 12 . 12/16/2012
awww... Tom is soo adorable..aehheee... :)
Guest chapter 7 . 12/15/2012
yay! I love supportive!parents ahehehee... :)
Guest chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
ahahah...sweet and funny chapter.. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
awww... very touching moment...
*squee*
Guest chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
aehhehe.. I think it made sense...or maybe not for Voldemort since we couldn't really expect for him to know the other 'Tom's' name...
ehhh...did I confuse you? ahehehe.. anyway, I like this fic.. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
awww.. I love that you made it look like Lily isn't heartless... :)
DemeRain chapter 16 . 12/7/2012
That was very good. Thanks for sharing.
EvilDime chapter 16 . 12/5/2012
Aw, another chapter would have been nice. Some info about what happened to the Potters, as well as Hermione and Ron. If Mattie ever grows up or stays narrow-minded like his father (if he is left alive, that is).
I was surprised that the story didn't end on such a bloody and unforgiving note as the previous few chapters seemed to suggest. Your Harry/Serpens is a lot darker than many I've seen, but I guess even he ultimately prefers peace. ;D
Cool story. Many characters are extremely far from canon, but accepting that, it's pretty good.
- Dime
My Alternate Reality chapter 16 . 11/22/2012
Great story. I love how Sirius did the right thing in the end.
Mashkai30 chapter 16 . 11/22/2012
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
Shiragiku-chaan chapter 16 . 11/21/2012
Oh the end is cute otherwise I adore your fic.
anthony chapter 16 . 11/18/2012
sequel
LunarCatNinja chapter 16 . 11/16/2012
Sweet story, I found it very nice.
1,225 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »