Reviews for Sexual Tension is Frustrating
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
That was cute. Good job, even in the miner characters in the story (you got Natsuki rather well).
AvataREX chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
This was great! Fun, in character, and oh did I mention sexy? Rockin' pairing too- Mai and Nao don't get nearly enough attention as yuri pairing options. *eager applause*
BMeph chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Whoo-HOO! Nao and Mai Get Some!

That was fun light and fluffy and jest a li'l smexy...ah!

I felt like I didn't get as much of Mai's personality as Nao's, but it still sounded...plausible. Not the sex scene, but not everyone is a sex-obsessed smut-monster, so I'll let you off the hook for that. A little.

All-in-all, an okay read.
TodayParade chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I loved your other MaiXNao story and hope to see of this pairing from you at some point!
Elle-oh-Elle chapter 1 . 6/1/2011

Long time no review, but this story was awesome and had me giggling like a school girl. Great job! :)
HoneOnna chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
First it was your reviews on LJ and now... this.

You made it look plausible and working, which means something. I'll keep an eye on your works.
DezoPenguin chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Ha! Funny (Nao's half was hilarious) and sweet (gah! Mai's half was just, darn it! She's *exactly* the kind of person to be slow and patient with a clueless virgin lover), just like it ought to be. I still have no idea where this pairing comes from, but you write both of them so well that you make it work.

...I really must put you on Author Alert so I don't have to wait to accidentally blunder into the next story you write!
IchigoTenchi chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
I loved your story "You have an Addiction", buts this story was also great

Hope you write more with this couple

Kenneth Black chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Awesome fluff and introduction to a new series. This is my first time reading a MaiHime fanfiction, and it was pretty good! You've got the characters each depicting their unique, personal feelings, and the sarcastic humor is great, too. Cool 'summary' up front, drew me in, hook, line, sinker.
zanekal1 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
This was a nice follow up story and I like how balanced it was good job
Blair Phoenix chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Loved this. The switch from Nao's perspective to Mai's was very well done. It was nice to see the two a bit farther down the line in their relationship, it's such an odd pairing, but you really were able to pull it off which I still find impressive. Looking forward to more of your work in the future.
TruePrime chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
This was extremely cute, in fact I loved several things about, my abslute fav being Mai's fav denarii ending with her on top. The only thing that would of made it better if this had happened a bit later so Mai would of been a bit more open and teased Nao a bit more in public.
Ookami Z chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Awwww that is soooooo cute! Oh gosh how much I missed this! I can only pray that you will give us more!
Blackfang64 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Haha, thanx for that. This was indeed a very interesting chapter to edit, hope there is a second one, can't wait to see if they actually do 'it'. You've made this couple quite popular now, give yourslef a good pat on the back.
BuRiChiFaN chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Dang! I love this! ! Add to faves! !

Next to shiznao and shiznat, mainao is my favorite pair! it was rather cute of nao to admit at being shy. LOL. She really reminds me of natsuki. XDD it's so sweet of her to ask for advice about it. And I like how you did both of mai's and nao's pov. I'm just bummed the smut scene wasn't put to details. XD

Grreat fic! ! I want more mainao from you. X3