Reviews for Moments that make a life
blackfeather9 chapter 6 . 2/19/2014
I LOVE IT! PLEASE CONTINUE I BEG THEE
Guest chapter 6 . 7/18/2013
Yey what cute chapie cnt wait till u update !
queenofthenial chapter 6 . 7/19/2013
I like this. Can't wait for more updates.
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Haha, I like it.
xPrincessJelly chapter 6 . 7/18/2013
I like the story so far. It's very amusing and interesting. Please continue it (:
Guest chapter 6 . 7/18/2013
it was really funnyi looved it as i readed i hoped sasuke will invite hinata in but :)
anyway keep up the good work and please update soon
LizzieBCT chapter 6 . 7/18/2013
Okay this story is very cute and very original from experience I haven't read a lot of stories with them as neighbors so hence the originality but the problem I had is that it has no pace I mean its just everywhere one chap it's to fast then the next is just good pace an funny then the next it's fast again also there's not a lot of detail on some parts remember detail is good, I was going to say spelling cause there are a few here and there so it's not that big of a problem I think you mentioned this was your first story story just saying for your first story this isn't so bad I still really liked it and I hope you update soon (:
Fujisan chapter 6 . 7/17/2013
Hi, i love this funny & cute story.
Hinata & Sasuke & Ko's scene is superbly cute!
Please keep it up!
AKATSUKIANDTEENWOLFLUVER chapter 6 . 7/17/2013
Like it
Fher34 chapter 6 . 7/17/2013
Im so happy i could cry tears of freaking joy...and perhaps a lot of amusement as well xD I was cracking up until left breathless just because I found this chapter really cute and funny cx hinata as a spy...sasuke as a kitten lover XP I'm so happy!
GoatVille chapter 6 . 7/17/2013
Good chapter. Update soon please!
SritaOkay chapter 5 . 7/7/2013
Oh poor Hinata, she has the worst luck ever!
It's a really nice history :) Keep it up!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/2/2013
Hoope uupdate soooon
GoatVille chapter 5 . 7/2/2013
Lol...really funny update soon.
Fher34 chapter 5 . 7/2/2013
Oh man xD I was dying of laughter! Amazingly funny c: awesome persinalities n dialogue