Reviews for Alternative Eclipse
PrimroseMariePotter chapter 51 . 4/10
LOVE IT!
Is it sad that I love this story more than the original?

Update soon please
AaronD1 chapter 4 . 12/12/2015
Yeah... I had to stop reading. Here's some constructive feedback:

The first thing that I'll mention is a major issue: You have everyone's dialogue in the same paragraph. All of their dialogue is supposed to be separated by lines, otherwise it's difficult to tell who's talking.

The next thing is the addition of other creatures. Obviously, none of this is real, but it really destroys the reader's immersion when you just add in several new creatures. I usually don't read any stories that do this, but some stories (like Strange Scales) does it in a really tasteful way. I just can't take this story seriously when you start mentioning fairies and trolls and wizards.

I would suggest reading "Strange Scales", a story in which Bella becomes a Mermaid. The author is very talented and went into great detail to make it a believable addition to the twilight universe.
Liliannalove123 chapter 23 . 9/7/2015
Amazing Chapter!
Mischiefmanaged17 chapter 17 . 8/29/2015
ALL I have to say is Holy Fuck!
Mischiefmanaged17 chapter 9 . 8/29/2015
Bella is like Renesmee Half human Half vampire
Mischiefmanaged17 chapter 7 . 8/29/2015
I think you better decribed it then Bella did in the book but in all fairness Meyer wanted the books to most likely be PG-13 so Great chapter!
kgarrison3 chapter 12 . 5/8/2015
Bella should have used her sonic scream! That would have stopped Victoria!
babesbraves chapter 51 . 4/30/2015
Please please finish this fantastic work of art it's way too good to waste by being unfinished!
JerinAnn chapter 23 . 5/28/2013
I loved the powers. So Bella is probably the most powerful vampire... huh... didn't expect that. So she has sonic scream, a sponge... and what else? I love the story. I am always on my toes with this. :D Keep on writing.
JerinAnn chapter 13 . 5/27/2013
hahaha. Sorry. I had to put that in there. I did not see that one coming, but I can totally see Renee doing that. XD condoms... I love the new Bella by the way. I really want to know why Bella can now hear Edward and has all these ablilities... I also want to know why Edward can now read her mind... I guess it will be explained in later chapters... anyway, I love the story. Please tell me that you are going to keep updating this. I think this is my new favorite story because you have an excellent plot, well thought out characters, you are building up to something, and you keep me on my toes. Not a lot of stories on here have that, and I am so fortunate that I came across your story while looking for another. :) Keep on writing, because your amazing at it.
JerinAnn chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
It would have been hilarious if Alice had yelled at Bella to put on the lip gloss again. XD Love it! Keep on writing.
emily444 chapter 51 . 3/10/2013
Just found this good
Karen chapter 51 . 3/10/2013
Can't wait for the showdown with the Volturi. Please update soon
becca chapter 7 . 1/3/2013
Wouldn't his 'stuff' be cold rather than hot? Vampire?