Reviews for Alternative Eclipse
kgarrison3 chapter 12 . 5/8
Bella should have used her sonic scream! That would have stopped Victoria!
babesbraves chapter 51 . 4/30
Please please finish this fantastic work of art it's way too good to waste by being unfinished!
JerinAnn6397 chapter 23 . 5/28/2013
I loved the powers. So Bella is probably the most powerful vampire... huh... didn't expect that. So she has sonic scream, a sponge... and what else? I love the story. I am always on my toes with this. :D Keep on writing.
JerinAnn6397 chapter 13 . 5/27/2013
hahaha. Sorry. I had to put that in there. I did not see that one coming, but I can totally see Renee doing that. XD condoms... I love the new Bella by the way. I really want to know why Bella can now hear Edward and has all these ablilities... I also want to know why Edward can now read her mind... I guess it will be explained in later chapters... anyway, I love the story. Please tell me that you are going to keep updating this. I think this is my new favorite story because you have an excellent plot, well thought out characters, you are building up to something, and you keep me on my toes. Not a lot of stories on here have that, and I am so fortunate that I came across your story while looking for another. :) Keep on writing, because your amazing at it.
JerinAnn6397 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
It would have been hilarious if Alice had yelled at Bella to put on the lip gloss again. XD Love it! Keep on writing.
emily444 chapter 51 . 3/10/2013
Just found this good
Karen chapter 51 . 3/10/2013
Can't wait for the showdown with the Volturi. Please update soon
becca chapter 7 . 1/3/2013
Wouldn't his 'stuff' be cold rather than hot? Vampire?
Transient Joy chapter 5 . 12/4/2012
I honestly fail to see how a belly button ring would be a turn on to all men. I think it is unnecessary and you are just asking for pain and health problems. I was okay with your story until that characters are really OOC and nearly unrecognizable.
IluvtheCullenboyz chapter 50 . 11/17/2012
Love your story. Please finish it, it is so good!
helenm42 chapter 49 . 11/13/2012
Sorry didn't finish what I was for chapter 50 review and that is I'm going to take a look at your other stories now.
Thanks

Helen
helenm42 chapter 50 . 11/13/2012
Excellent story so far. Looking forward to the final battle. Also looking forward to breaking dawn 2 maybe it will give you ideas. Keep up the good work I'm going to lo
babesbraves chapter 49 . 10/6/2012
Fantastic wow bravo you are writing an epic book. The twists and turns are so captivating i read the whole story so far in one sitting! please finish your book as it is so worthy that if Mrs Meyers had wrote the books for adults she would have been hard pressed to do as good a job as you!
Ana Cecilia chapter 49 . 8/1/2012
I loved this chapter. Everybody together and having a good time. But what would Twilight be without the Volturi? Lets go for the fight ou not. ;)
Pianogirl05 chapter 48 . 7/31/2012
This was a really great story that is definitely worthy of a second and third reading. I loved what you did with the characters. There was drama without it being all consuming and Bella's powers were amazing. I'm glad you chose to have Edward and Bella be able to communicate theirs their minds. I always thought it was a little unfair for Edward to communicate with Alice privately and Bella was left out of the loop.

If I were to offer a suggestion to make the story better it would be to show the friends of Bella turn on her more. Other than sitting with Rainer and Chase there was really no animousity shown so I really didn't get the whole vibe of them turning on Bella at all. Oh, and I would rewrite the chapter of the birth and the transformation to be a little more realistic of mated vampires. I spoke about this in an earlier review.