Reviews for Alternative Eclipse
asia.joanna.7334 chapter 1 . 9/24
Omg omg Omg Omg i love it Really interesting start
Guest chapter 5 . 7/31/2020
The makeover they gave Bella was just a stupid turn of event. It didn’t need to happen, it’s unnecessary, stupid and badly written. It sucks.
Guest chapter 51 . 1/25/2019
Please continue! This sorry too good to not be finished
Guest chapter 7 . 2/27/2017
Tiiiiiiij
beelzeebub chapter 51 . 1/21/2017
any chance of an update?
Maheshwari chapter 51 . 1/19/2017
Hey if you are still writing can you please continue with alternative eclipse its an amazing story
miisfxrtune chapter 51 . 4/10/2016
LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 51 . 3/31/2016
Is it sad that I love this story more than the original?

Update soon please
AaronD1 chapter 4 . 12/12/2015
Yeah... I had to stop reading. Here's some constructive feedback:

The first thing that I'll mention is a major issue: You have everyone's dialogue in the same paragraph. All of their dialogue is supposed to be separated by lines, otherwise it's difficult to tell who's talking.

The next thing is the addition of other creatures. Obviously, none of this is real, but it really destroys the reader's immersion when you just add in several new creatures. I usually don't read any stories that do this, but some stories (like Strange Scales) does it in a really tasteful way. I just can't take this story seriously when you start mentioning fairies and trolls and wizards.

I would suggest reading "Strange Scales", a story in which Bella becomes a Mermaid. The author is very talented and went into great detail to make it a believable addition to the twilight universe.
Liliannalove123 chapter 23 . 9/7/2015
Amazing Chapter!
Mischiefmanaged17 chapter 17 . 8/29/2015
ALL I have to say is Holy Fuck!
Mischiefmanaged17 chapter 9 . 8/29/2015
Bella is like Renesmee Half human Half vampire
Mischiefmanaged17 chapter 7 . 8/29/2015
I think you better decribed it then Bella did in the book but in all fairness Meyer wanted the books to most likely be PG-13 so Great chapter!
kgarrison3 chapter 12 . 5/8/2015
Bella should have used her sonic scream! That would have stopped Victoria!
babesbraves chapter 51 . 4/30/2015
Please please finish this fantastic work of art it's way too good to waste by being unfinished!