Reviews for Strawberry Wine
Jaygm chapter 30 . 2/24
Such a cool story! It was so sad at times but had wonderful characters and a great story line. I hated to see this one end. Thank you.
Jaygm chapter 29 . 2/24
Awfully hard to read.
Jaygm chapter 28 . 2/24
I was a little worried.
Jaygm chapter 27 . 2/24
So sad and heartbreaking. Even more so, knowing that the years would pass for them. . .
Jaygm chapter 25 . 2/23
So hard to figure out where he is coming from. That first experience of theirs seems to have tainted things.
Jaygm chapter 24 . 2/23
Never saw this one coming. What the hell was she thinking?
Jaygm chapter 23 . 2/23
Traumatic for them both. I feel badly for Edward. She can't tell him how she's feeling, and he obviously feels that he hurt her.
Jaygm chapter 21 . 2/23
He's nervous!LOL. How telling that is.
Jaygm chapter 20 . 2/23
I was surprised to learn that Edward's first time was with Bella. I thought he was "experienced."
Jaygm chapter 18 . 2/23
Good for Bella!
Jaygm chapter 16 . 2/23
The divorce is final! Woot! But now she has to tell him about Jasper. And what is that guy calling about?
Jaygm chapter 14 . 2/23
It has got to be Jasper. He was her tie to Edward- he reminded her of him. He was Edward's roommate so would know a lot of the people in Edward's life.
peyotemusic chapter 30 . 9/14/2014
I love a great angsty story with a HEA. Thanks for taking the time to write and share this. I really enjoyed it. Was there an outtake in EPOV? I don't see it on your page, and was wondering if I could read it? Thanks again-it was a lovely story.
cherryhilz chapter 30 . 6/24/2014
Loved this story so much! A beautiful story and so well written! Thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 18 . 4/25/2014
you tackle bella! you go
1,770 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »