Reviews for Strawberry Wine
bdfl chapter 28 . 1/22
go fuck yourself Edward...haven't you left bella enough...walk away bella you can do better!
JPK chapter 29 . 1/22
he totally left her for emma didn't her? so he was involved with this emma emotionally while he was still with bella...and this is the hoe he brought home ...and you have bella back with this piece of shit? noooooooo
VM chapter 23 . 1/22
I cant believe bella said she wanted it then after freaked out like she was fucking raped raped or something...hitting him and crying and shit HOW FUCKING EMBARRASSING
jk chapter 14 . 1/22
how can she not be mad at Edward...just months after he broke her heart he was involved with a girl so much so that he fucking BROUGHT HER HOME WITH HIM...so I'm guessing theyd been together for awhile...whore..
I fucking HATE manwhores...
I cant read this shit anymore...bella gets fucked over and over and over again...and what does Edward get? pussy, pussy and more pussy. and what she couldn't have him when she wanted him...but like I said she can have him NOW? NOW that hes all used the fuck up ? and with fucking kids too? no thanks
jk chapter 10 . 1/22
how many years after bella did he fuck his friend and get her fucking pregnant? whats with [people marrying cause they got someone pregnant anyway? stuuuuuuuuupid if he decided to marry someone then he must not have loved bella...
jk chapter 8 . 1/22
so something happens and assward hurts bella then starts fucking the friend he supposedly didn't like and married the hoe and they have kids...like plural...so bella has been hurt...then she marries some dude...gets hurt again...and NOW she can have Edward...but only now that he has a fuckload of baggage and his dicks all dirty?
FUCK THAT
Guest chapter 30 . 9/19/2016
Edward is a selfish coward. He broke up with Bella because he anted to have sex with Emma. She is the girl he brought back for spring break isn't she? And Edward could have chased Bella. He knew Charlie knew where Bella lived, but he chose to ignore her for an easy lay. And how can that idiot not realize that Rachel has been in love with him for a long time? She stalked him when he was with Bella, and followed him to school.
I don't doubt she faked a pregnancy to trap Edward. James himself says his sister is psycho. Rachel says horrible things to Bella, and says them in front of her children, and yet Edward says she is a good person?! Bullshit. Why is it he got to have a great life but Bella was shafted?

You left Bella without friends, a job or a home, even Seth's social worker says this. But Edward has a home a job and kids. Why? It was all his fault they broke up so long ago, but Bella is the one who suffered. Why couldn't you at least let her have a biological child of her own? Why did you make her suffer, and yet rewarded Edward and Rachel? Hell even Riley has a kid now.

What's worse, Edward left Bella once again because of Rachel's words, which we never know about, and instead of leaving as she should have, Bella becomes his doormat.

And you never addressed Charlie almost losing the farm. The ending was too abrupt, and this story sucked. It is a shame that so many young girls read this and thin this is a love story. It is not. The only love story here is Edward's narcissistic love. As long as he was happy, the hell with Bella.
arm9112 chapter 2 . 6/27/2015
I'm loving this so far! I actually live a mile from Cleveland School Road!
Jaygm chapter 30 . 2/24/2015
Such a cool story! It was so sad at times but had wonderful characters and a great story line. I hated to see this one end. Thank you.
Jaygm chapter 29 . 2/24/2015
Awfully hard to read.
Jaygm chapter 28 . 2/24/2015
I was a little worried.
Jaygm chapter 27 . 2/24/2015
So sad and heartbreaking. Even more so, knowing that the years would pass for them. . .
Jaygm chapter 25 . 2/23/2015
So hard to figure out where he is coming from. That first experience of theirs seems to have tainted things.
Jaygm chapter 24 . 2/23/2015
Never saw this one coming. What the hell was she thinking?
Jaygm chapter 23 . 2/23/2015
Traumatic for them both. I feel badly for Edward. She can't tell him how she's feeling, and he obviously feels that he hurt her.
1,778 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »