Reviews for Strawberry Wine
Edward is a selfish coward. He broke up with Bella because he anted to have sex with Emma. She is the girl he brought back for spring break isn't she? And Edward could have chased Bella. He knew Charlie knew where Bella lived, but he chose to ignore her for an easy lay. And how can that idiot not realize that Rachel has been in love with him for a long time? She stalked him when he was with Bella, and followed him to school.
I don't doubt she faked a pregnancy to trap Edward. James himself says his sister is psycho. Rachel says horrible things to Bella, and says them in front of her children, and yet Edward says she is a good person?! Bullshit. Why is it he got to have a great life but Bella was shafted?

You left Bella without friends, a job or a home, even Seth's social worker says this. But Edward has a home a job and kids. Why? It was all his fault they broke up so long ago, but Bella is the one who suffered. Why couldn't you at least let her have a biological child of her own? Why did you make her suffer, and yet rewarded Edward and Rachel? Hell even Riley has a kid now.

What's worse, Edward left Bella once again because of Rachel's words, which we never know about, and instead of leaving as she should have, Bella becomes his doormat.

And you never addressed Charlie almost losing the farm. The ending was too abrupt, and this story sucked. It is a shame that so many young girls read this and thin this is a love story. It is not. The only love story here is Edward's narcissistic love. As long as he was happy, the hell with Bella.
arm9112 chapter 2 . 6/27/2015
I'm loving this so far! I actually live a mile from Cleveland School Road!
Jaygm chapter 30 . 2/24/2015
Such a cool story! It was so sad at times but had wonderful characters and a great story line. I hated to see this one end. Thank you.
Jaygm chapter 29 . 2/24/2015
Awfully hard to read.
Jaygm chapter 28 . 2/24/2015
I was a little worried.
Jaygm chapter 27 . 2/24/2015
So sad and heartbreaking. Even more so, knowing that the years would pass for them. . .
Jaygm chapter 25 . 2/23/2015
So hard to figure out where he is coming from. That first experience of theirs seems to have tainted things.
Jaygm chapter 24 . 2/23/2015
Never saw this one coming. What the hell was she thinking?
Jaygm chapter 23 . 2/23/2015
Traumatic for them both. I feel badly for Edward. She can't tell him how she's feeling, and he obviously feels that he hurt her.
Jaygm chapter 21 . 2/23/2015
He's nervous!LOL. How telling that is.
Jaygm chapter 20 . 2/23/2015
I was surprised to learn that Edward's first time was with Bella. I thought he was "experienced."
Jaygm chapter 18 . 2/23/2015
Good for Bella!
Jaygm chapter 16 . 2/23/2015
The divorce is final! Woot! But now she has to tell him about Jasper. And what is that guy calling about?
Jaygm chapter 14 . 2/23/2015
It has got to be Jasper. He was her tie to Edward- he reminded her of him. He was Edward's roommate so would know a lot of the people in Edward's life.
peyotemusic chapter 30 . 9/14/2014
I love a great angsty story with a HEA. Thanks for taking the time to write and share this. I really enjoyed it. Was there an outtake in EPOV? I don't see it on your page, and was wondering if I could read it? Thanks again-it was a lovely story.
1,772 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »