Reviews for Wish
Nataly SkyPot chapter 4 . 7/3/2014
Muy bueno.
mian-mian chapter 3 . 12/20/2011
Yay! You updated! :D

I hope you will continue to update this story. I love the pairing and I can't wait for this story to unfold.

Happy holidays! :)
Moon Mage Goddess chapter 4 . 12/20/2011
I have waited FAR too long for this chapter! I am so very glad that you have finally updated - I truly love this story, and I cannot wait for more!

Jypsee chapter 3 . 10/16/2011
I know you are probably busy with life, however I really hope you do find the time to continue with this story. I'm loving it and love the originality to it!
ultimate mayhem chapter 3 . 4/27/2011
So far its interesting and very funny. Hope you keep going.
Alycee Lanet chapter 3 . 4/23/2011
So glad you are back! _
Persephone Perez Pott chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
ROFLMAO! Too funny! U gotta continue this story! I love watching Smallville and Sailor Moon! Brilliant cross over!
Liviae chapter 2 . 2/7/2011
Interesting concept. I can't wait to read more.
Alycee Lanet chapter 2 . 2/5/2011
Very interesting. _
Sierra Leone chapter 2 . 2/5/2011
Hello love! Just wanted to jot you a quick note to let you know how much I am enjoying your story! Of course we're only at the beginning so as to where the storyline will go I can only guess, but I've often thought myself that Sailor Moon and Smallvile were an appropriate pairing. Your writing is quite good and I loved the interaction between Oliver and Serenity in their first meeting. So often in these cross-over stories people are far too accepting and unquestioning when a Moon Princess falls into their bed or something of the like :P I look forward to your next chapter! ~Sierra~