Reviews for School Days
B-A-C-O-N Spells LOVE chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
I like how you did Lissa's POV, very unique. And Fang was just funny!

All in all, I loved this! It was Awesometastical! Update soon! Favorited!

-BACON

PS: EGGY EGGY EGGY! Yeah... that was random...
thnkxfrthmmrs chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
like it! hahahahaha! i really like it! i thought it was interesting how you did a part in Lissa's POV ive never seen that before ,though it was refreshing, which is wierd cuz most the time i cant stand Lissa, though ive read some stories where shes just boycrazy but nice so i mean we didnt really get to know KNOW her ya know? great now im rambling and that probably didnt make any sense... *sigh* ummm Eggy? plz?

-Fly On(original huh) FAX!PERCABETH!EGGY!THALICO (if i cant have him of course;)) LISSA'S A SLUT! (my life in a nutshell! hahaha no.)

Angel's Detective (but friends know me better as Emmanuel/Emma)
BookWorm2011 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I loved ur story! It was really good! Can't wait til the nxt chapter! Bye!
Yofanfictionlemmedeletethis chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Update soon please :)
raven at midnight chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Nice. I loved the way you portrayed Lissa. Well, evil Lissa (a.k.a fanfic Lissa) - I don't really think of her as evil but whatever. I like the whole Iggy/Fang friendship, though I don't think Fang is really the type to need an excuse to break up with someone. In my opinion, he'd just do it whether he had an excuse or not. When you were describing Ella, I thought she was Max. Kind of confusing at first. I wonder what she was thinking about . . . oh well, I guess I'll find out in the next chapter. I'm also sure I'll find out what Fang's favorite hair color is.

-Kait
Lilac Rose6 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
AYE! I love high school MR fics, don't you? I almost did one, then switched to a different option at the last second, lol! Eggy. I'm saying it now. EGYY EGGY EGGY EGGY EGGY! THERE IS NO PLAUSIBLE WAY NIGGY WORKS, NEVER NEVER NEVER! . Okay, update soon, teehee! This is a super great story! NO NIGGY! Update!
1,716 | « Prev Page 1 .. 105 112 113 114 115