Reviews for Stranger Than You Dreamt It
AlithiaSigma chapter 8 . 6/8/2013
Well written, if badly *hrrm,* edited. Keep writing, and don't forget capitalization and spelling
AlithiaSigma chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
"if you have another question about it I will break your fingers."
This is funny.

You need capitalization.
bloody raptor chapter 8 . 9/24/2012
please continue
RorschachinBlueJeans chapter 8 . 8/15/2012
Finally another chapter! I had wondered what had happened. I'm glad you haven't forgotten this story.

Kairan1979 chapter 8 . 8/12/2012
Looking forward to see more.
Kairan1979 chapter 4 . 8/12/2012
Glad to see Rorschach already has one potential ally in this city.
Interesting to see the versions of Big Figure and Twighlight Lady in this world.
12ofHearts chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Is the hidden thing the really obvious Nightmare on Elm Street reference?

Or is it more subtle than that?
Cyberbutterfly chapter 7 . 6/27/2011
Hot damn!

So, Rorschach finally decided to pay Adrian a visit?... Yeah, that had to be fun for him.

I like how Adrian is still faster on the upkeep of what's going on- it makes sense..

Sorry for lack of imput, btw... Rorschach and company have COMPLETELY lost my head- and I'm having a hell of a time to find them again. (without my 'voices' I'm rubbish at writing)

Why he hasn't shown up in 'Arkham Rag'... He's AWOL for that too..
JennaEf chapter 5 . 3/23/2011
Well, to tell the truth, I'm not exactly familiar with the Watchman universe, I think I'll need to do some reading to get the basic points. But I'm definitely intrested. The first impression? Gripping, intriguing and well paced. And definitely something to look forward to.
Sebastianfangirl101 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
The premise of this story would probably fit different characters. I can't see Rorschach having a wife, or anyone that was afraid to shake hands with him :)

Plus, try to work on your punctuation. There was a lack of capitalization, but the story has potential

Wayfarer chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Some interesting ideas here, and I think you have the right idea about combining your talents on this story. But, but...uhm...

Not to be a party pooper, but in your story Walter was born in 1945, right?

In the Watchmen universe, the Blair Roche case took place in 1975 when she was five or six...six years old, I think. Which would make her sixteen at most in 1985, with a forty year old husband, which is a wee bit creepy and possibly illegal, I'm not sure what the age of consent laws are like in NY.

Plus she mentions having married Walter ten years ago, which means they got married when she was six and he was thirty.

Just saying you might want to address that somehow-like having your Blair be born in 1949 instead of 1969, and having Rorschach be puzzled that Blair in this world is so much older than she should be.
Cyberbutterfly chapter 5 . 3/16/2011
Best. Chapter. EVER!

Okay... I know it's a LOT of talking... BUT, I L-O-V-E the dynamics of Gabe and Theo's friendship. And just how much personality shines through.

I also (for unexplained reasons) love the fact that Gabe would hate Gizmo on principle- but never because of skin tone.. It's just so... Gabe!

And... May I say... WOW, HOLY CRAP... That whole Dr. Manhattan bit just blew it. out. of. the. park.

Okay... Got to go (rushes out to start next chapter)
Cyberbutterfly chapter 3 . 2/10/2011
well... I love the idea of Rorschach getting sent to a dimention where he already exists, and it's interesting to see where your going with the characters.

I'm, yeah... I'd like to help write- if you want my help... I've got a few questions though, so I'll drop you a line.

Oh- and it will be a couple of days before I can get the chapter to you. Partially, I work and am busy, partially cause it will take me a little while to get the 'voices' correct in my head.
hehe chapter 1 . 1/31/2011