Reviews for Reflected In His Eyes
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Beautiful. I love it. keep writing and you will go far. I just got a new motto!
"I'll paint the walls white,"gorgeous...
Lombriz-Solitaria chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
This occurs to me. Apparently(I dropped, or attempted to, Bleach after the Decide Arc), Orihime moved apartments -again- after the timeskip.

Maybe someone here can tell me, but are her walls white now?
ScarletKira chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
I love this, especially the last line. She really is the character that pretend plays and it' so sad because no one knows the real her (at least I think so).
madison19chasehotmail.com chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Simply beautiful
Ulquiarra chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Oh my. That last line, I swore I could hear the shards of my heart shattering around it... Beautiful. I hope to see more from you!
Onezumi Daisuke chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Hello. Although this is much shorter than the stories I normally read, I believe it is going to stay with me for much longer. This story was beautiful and sad. You seem to have a real talent for capturing emotion, and I look forward to reading more of your works.
RedHairedElfling chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I think you've got the characterization down pretty darn well. :) Orihime is supposed to have a sad, thoughtful side - but since Bleach is a shounen series, things like that get pushed to the side in favor of action.

In other words, I really like this. It's short, sweet, and makes you feel the kind of longing sadness you showed with Orihime.