Reviews for James T Kirk, Pop Star
Guest chapter 3 . 5/10/2017
SO GOOD. *crying*
more please ;)
nhrc chapter 3 . 1/15/2014
I love your humor! Especially when Jim drooling over divine Karl Urban on the film:)
And so I enjoyed reading this story. Maybe you'll write another chapter? I want to know how they found a solution Relations distance between them .. (of course tha sex would be a welcome bonus)
nhrc chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
It was really hot and very interesting.
(Sigh) but it's a shame .. Until at last I hear "Leo" and already it's going to change.
I do not understand how people do not realize how beautiful it rings ... (close my eyes) .. Leo.
FluffyLoveMama chapter 3 . 11/3/2013
More? Any follow up stories?
Tao chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
I have only just realised that one of the Asians in the bourne supremacy was played by Karl Urban... Nice
Cold Colors chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
OHOHOH That was sexy as fuck man. owo

I seriously want more. XD

Very well written. :D

-Cold
writerchick0214 chapter 3 . 7/7/2011
First of all I loved the carl urban reference. Funny and hot. And secondly, I absolutely adore how they're slowly becoming a couple! I can't wait for it to be official. PLEASE update. I'm subscribing to an alert for this story.
writerchick0214 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Great start! I hope Jim doesn't wear all that makeup all the time...he's way too hot to be runing it with shit. Though the eyeliner...hmmmmmm ;)
Zuvios Gemini chapter 3 . 6/22/2011
Haha that was so hot. I loved it to pieces, especially Bones' dirty talk. That got my giggles started. XD
brownies fans and other stuff chapter 3 . 1/18/2011
haha, i love this. and the shameless Bourne plug was great. Karl Urban is terrific in that movie... lol. good job!
Slow Walker chapter 3 . 1/10/2011
Ridiculously hot, especially for something on fanfiction! Bravo!
Esmi76 chapter 3 . 1/3/2011
OMG I love this I hope there is more!
pange chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
I kinda loved this. And by kinda, I mean A LOT. Only for you would I go watch an Adam Lambert vid on YT, but I'm woman enough to say that it was hawt. *wipes brow*

Your boys are so sexy and so incredibly sweet. I just love the way you write them!

Another story well done!
pange chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Holy mother, that was hot.

*clicks next button*
RogueAngel chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
I really don't want this to be complete. I loved every bit of it. :-) RA