Reviews for Enter the Batman
lala09 chapter 7 . 8/31/2012
Hi, I think it's great that you continue this story insteaf of leaving it to rot, and seeing that you barely got any reviews for this, I thought I'd write one ;)

The plot is very interesting and I like your Chloe, but in my opinion this story could use a little more character interaction... gotta love Alfred though.

At this point of the story I don't really get where you are going with this, so I'd love to see how it all unfolds, hope you'll continue this and won't be discouraged by the few reviews:)
backlash chapter 7 . 7/29/2012
was wondering if this was ever finished?
Shinen no Hikari chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
In actual DC geography, for the main DC earth, Gotham is A LOT closer to Metropolis than Smallville is
AreYouSirius-questionmark chapter 7 . 8/2/2011
I like this story:D Did you just redo the first chapters because it came up on my favorites list and I remebered the name but I had to read the entire story because I didnt remember anything from the chapters.
abhinke4u chapter 6 . 5/9/2011
Great setup you have made here. I hope that this branches out into a fabulous story. In this chapter there is a slight confusion though. When the rest of team were being released were they disabled or something as they were not doing anything after being released to help batman or GA. Update soon!
hsmrmae chapter 6 . 5/5/2011
Great chapter! And thank you for the extra updates!
Jethro25 chapter 4 . 5/5/2011
Nicely done. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next, g
hsmrmae chapter 4 . 5/5/2011
*sigh* I had no intention of forgiving u... But ur chapter was too good not to! Update again soon pleaseeee
iluvaqt chapter 3 . 2/7/2011
I have to admit that I never read the first part so this is a brand new fic for me and kudos to the fabulous writer of the first three chapters. Amazing set up, characterizations and development. I haven't read any of your work but I hope that since they trusted you to continue this that it'll live up to it's beginnings. Can't wait to read more. :D
Jethro25 chapter 3 . 2/4/2011
This is an interesting feeling, having written the first 3 chapters of this story, I find it fascinating that I'm dying of curiosity to see what happens next. Having read some of your other stuff, I have no doubt that the rest of this tale will be brilliant, probably far better than I would have managed. Can't wait to read CH 4, G
hsmrmae chapter 3 . 1/3/2011
DAMN this is really good

original, well thought out and really well written

all in all I CANT WAIT FOR MORE :)