Reviews for The Honest Daughter
Donna10Noble chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
How drunk were you when you wrote this?
TheAmazingCat chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Read about some of your stories and stuff before I did this review. I just have to say is you need some writing classes. No don't say I'm attacking you for no good reason, you will never get any better at writing if you don't listen to what others think of your work. I a honest believe you have potential you have great ideas and your grammar is not so bad. However you need to start expending on your ideas and taking the time to focus on one story at a time. You have over 1104 stories on fanfiction each having a chapter or two in them. I think you need to take the time and actually do one story at a time. Remember you don't have do ever single story that pops into your head
crzy1 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
I've read a few of your stories and you have good ideas,only you really do need to hook up with some writing lessons. There's no real plot here, things are too dry, but don't let negative reviews stop you if you really want to write. I read one of the more negative reviews andthe thought hit me 'if they read 500 of your stories before griping they have the bigger problem, not you.' So, stick with it,just find some guidance in how to write.
perchick-is-epic chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
right, i saw your profile and that bit about adding "constructive critisism" to negative reviews, so here's my attempt-

that made no sense, had no plot or relevance, did not fit the time period, and was utterly boring. my advice to you is to watch the thing you're writing about before you write, and actually think before you put it on the web. golde is completely ooc and would not grin when food they can barely afford is being wasted, there wouldn't be ice cream or hamburgers available for them, and even if they did, hodel wouldn't be considered virtuous for saying she had a snack before dinner.
speakingwordsofwisdom chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
firstly, your story needs a plot- somethng has to happen, and it has to be interesting. this is boring, and has no point.

secondly, fiddler on the roof is set in the ukraine just before the revolution. your story reads like it is set in some stupid suburb in america. they did not eat pasta or icecream in anatevka.

look at some other stories, for examples of better writing
crazy1 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Suggestion: why not take some writing classes? You have ideas for sure, but I think your writing would be greatly helped by the aid of a teacher.
silver-tounge chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
after 500 stories, i thought u would stop by now. PLEASE STOP - YOUR STORIES ARE SO BORING & UR PLOTLINES DON'T GO ANYWHERE!

if you want to read some good stories, read some of LuckyxLabradoodlexLoverx7's stories - at least hers have a constant plot. i've read ALL of her stories and they have more plotline than your stories do.