Reviews for Mizuiro No Yuuki
Althea Vestrit92 chapter 8 . 8/26/2016
I'm SUPPOSED to be writing seminar papers and working on my own story, so... I went back to this fic and continued re-reading!

I also shed tears in this chapter.

About the previous one: Lianjie is great. He was barely seen in the anime, but reading thpse stories makes him feel like a very important character.
Althea Vestrit92 chapter 5 . 8/25/2016
And this is one of my favorite chapters, if not my most favorite, of my of my favorite stories!

I didn't think Jen will confess the first time I read it. I loved this twist.
Althea Vestrit92 chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
I wish I could write like that. This is actually one of my favorite stories (in general, not just fanfics).
KinomiyaHiwatari chapter 7 . 12/20/2015
Lianjie is the best. I love the way you write him, he is always so suportive, well actually the whole Li family is suportive in all your stories, and I love that. By the way, I guess you are not writing anymore and I guess this project won't continue, I don't even know if any of you will actually read this, but I wanna know what happened after Kenta came out to Hirokazu, it was never mentioned.
KinomiyaHiwatari chapter 6 . 12/20/2015
Thanks you Taiki for convincing Ori on uploading this story, I'm almost five years later but thank you. And thanks you Ori for writing this.
KinomiyaHiwatari chapter 5 . 12/20/2015
I think not, I'm sure this one was the best confession between this two that I've read from your stories, like really it was perfect, I really like this one and well the one from "I fell pretty" was really good also. I have to admite that I suspected that Jen would be the one to actually confese first but just the title of the chapter not for the plot or anyting, I don't know if you put that name with that intention or not.
jellyd chapter 8 . 3/16/2015
Please write more stories, i love them!
Althea Vestrit92 chapter 6 . 10/21/2014
I read this more than once, so... Thank you very much for posting it! It's amazing, I'm glad you posted it :)
xXRedxRosesXx chapter 8 . 2/28/2013
I've read like all of these Takato/Jenrya fics before, but they still have me fangirling out. so so cute! I wish there were more!
Takato the dreamer chapter 8 . 1/21/2013
Have a birthday? It Christmas? Just need a gift? Never fear: There's the all-purpose gift: The Digimon World Game!

:P I'm sorry, Ive just noticed that being a running thing in your fics, and I had to point it out XD

Great chap. You know, you write fics where Takato's dad isn't supportive, and I understand, and it's good to have variety in reactions, but, just, the way he was in the series... it's hard to imagine him as anything other than supportive. After all, Takato is trying to convince his mom he needs to do it, and he just walks off and starts making Guilmon bread, how is that not awesome? XD

(This review was NOT an any way complaining, just pointing out :) )
Takato the dreamer chapter 7 . 1/20/2013
Quiiiit making Lianjie so freaking awesome

XDD

Great chap! And, nice turtle refrence XD I've noticed you guys sure like them! :)
Takato the dreamer chapter 6 . 1/20/2013
Taiki, Ori, stop it, this fic is amazing XD

And I meant to comment last chap, that, I'm with Taiki, I want to see the rest of these "Horrible" Insomnia fics XD It's hard to believe anything you write could be horrible!
Takato the dreamer chapter 5 . 1/19/2013
This was so awesome :)

Honestly, about being predictable, I had hoped that that would happen, obviously XD, but, You didn't show in Jenrya's thoughts until the last second, so that helped, I wasn't sure what he'd say. :)
Takato the dreamer chapter 4 . 1/19/2013
Great chap, I like how you wrote Juri :)
Takato the dreamer chapter 3 . 1/18/2013
Aww, I wanna know that Kazu wasn't straight! XD I mean, it seems like a long shot with all his checking out of women... but he sounds like he could possibly be Bi XD