Reviews for One String
Tarafina chapter 12 . 10/1
did i miss something, or? why would he be at the reunion if he's older than her? he wouldn't have graduated the same year...?
Kaoh chapter 1 . 7/30
I have to say that when I first red the summary I was a little worried that tthis could have been 'cheesey'. Sooooo happy that it wasn't! Great depth and insight to the characters. Realistic dialogue, great pacing and lovely 'reveals'. Thank you for sharing this, and for a thoroughly good read.
Heheh that was just fantastic! I loved it soooo much!

I've always wanted to write the school reunion fic for my otp's but it never comes out right you did a fabulous job
Guest chapter 16 . 8/29/2014
loved it :)
Is you heart in the game chapter 16 . 8/17/2014
This was a very interesting story. Thanks for sharing!
Water-please chapter 16 . 8/16/2014
Thank you for writing this story. It was wonderful!
sash queen of the jungle chapter 16 . 8/9/2014
Thank you for writing and sharing.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/9/2014
Great ending. Thank you!
Jane chapter 16 . 8/9/2014
I just have to tell you, that I am really happy, that it took you so long to finish that story.
Otherwise, I hadn't found this fabulous story 3
I found it today, wanted to read a chapter, or two just and couldn't stop.
Thank you so much. You made my day!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/25/2014
Soooo glad you updated this story! Great chapter. Poor Cal. Can't wait to read more!
bafflethemwithbullshit chapter 14 . 7/8/2014
God I love this story! I know you're busy working and stuff and you've probably lost all motivation to keep writing but PLEEEEEASE update!
Rugbygirrl chapter 14 . 2/9/2014
I started watching Lie to Me again on Netflix so decided to catch up on my fanfic that was going stale in my email!
I LOVE Melinda:)
Future Starkid Member chapter 14 . 2/1/2014
Please continue sometime soon! It's really good and I would love to see how it ends.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/22/2013
Soooo how about an update on this please?
SassyCop chapter 14 . 9/13/2013
This was not awful! And since I am one of those that begged for it, I can't thank you enough for indulging me. This has always been one of my favorites and for you to continue it makes me SO happy! *giggles with giddiness*