Reviews for One String
Kaoh chapter 1 . 7/30
I have to say that when I first red the summary I was a little worried that tthis could have been 'cheesey'. Sooooo happy that it wasn't! Great depth and insight to the characters. Realistic dialogue, great pacing and lovely 'reveals'. Thank you for sharing this, and for a thoroughly good read.
Heheh that was just fantastic! I loved it soooo much!

I've always wanted to write the school reunion fic for my otp's but it never comes out right you did a fabulous job
Guest chapter 16 . 8/29/2014
loved it :)
Is you heart in the game chapter 16 . 8/17/2014
This was a very interesting story. Thanks for sharing!
Water-please chapter 16 . 8/16/2014
Thank you for writing this story. It was wonderful!
sash queen of the jungle chapter 16 . 8/9/2014
Thank you for writing and sharing.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/9/2014
Great ending. Thank you!
Jane chapter 16 . 8/9/2014
I just have to tell you, that I am really happy, that it took you so long to finish that story.
Otherwise, I hadn't found this fabulous story 3
I found it today, wanted to read a chapter, or two just and couldn't stop.
Thank you so much. You made my day!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/25/2014
Soooo glad you updated this story! Great chapter. Poor Cal. Can't wait to read more!
bafflethemwithbullshit chapter 14 . 7/8/2014
God I love this story! I know you're busy working and stuff and you've probably lost all motivation to keep writing but PLEEEEEASE update!
Rugbygirrl chapter 14 . 2/9/2014
I started watching Lie to Me again on Netflix so decided to catch up on my fanfic that was going stale in my email!
I LOVE Melinda:)
Future Starkid Member chapter 14 . 2/1/2014
Please continue sometime soon! It's really good and I would love to see how it ends.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/22/2013
Soooo how about an update on this please?
SassyCop chapter 14 . 9/13/2013
This was not awful! And since I am one of those that begged for it, I can't thank you enough for indulging me. This has always been one of my favorites and for you to continue it makes me SO happy! *giggles with giddiness*

Ahhhhh.
FosterG chapter 14 . 9/7/2013
I have read the whole story right now, and I've been intrigued all the time. I love how you give life to the characters. You get transmit Gillian and Cal relationship as they are indeed in Lie to me.

The best story I've read no doubt. Please do not stop writing!

After that, "He pulled her into an embrace, and she inhaled as her head rested on his shoulder-the scent of Cal filled her lungs, and for the second time that night she felt safe. Cal pulled back and looked at her again, the pad of his thumb resting on her cheekbone- Gillian licked her lips, and Cal inched closer to her."...

I want to know what happens next!

(Sorry if there is any fault in my English, this is not my native language)