Reviews for One String
T. Dunn chapter 16 . 8/6
Found your story and I've got to say... You did an outstanding job.
The interactions between Cal and Gillian, Cal and Emily's chats even the old school mates of Gillian's.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts about the wonderful duo that is Cal and Gillian.
Nr.Six chapter 16 . 4/12
thanks for finishing the story. ow mulder and scully... i watched the x files years hoping for them to get together and suddenly they were all of a sudden without seeing the built up for that aagh annoying!
Nr.Six chapter 10 . 4/12
ooh poor cal. seeing austin kiss gillian.
Nr.Six chapter 9 . 4/12
love jealous cal. austin sounds like a very attractive man
Nr.Six chapter 7 . 4/12
cant wait to find out what happened in gills past. love the dialogue. and that gillian warns cal about not reading her. i can so see that happening!
Nr.Six chapter 6 . 4/11
ow what did this september do? annoying woman. like reading that gillians a bit jealouw when september looked at cal
Nr.Six chapter 5 . 4/11
ahhh poor gillian. hehehehe mr foster
Nr.Six chapter 4 . 4/11
love this story. so sweet. love how you writr about gillians fear. i like that you write more about her. the show was always so about cal and we learned so less about her. love them together in a room
Tarafina chapter 12 . 10/1/2015
did i miss something, or? why would he be at the reunion if he's older than her? he wouldn't have graduated the same year...?
Kaoh chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
I have to say that when I first red the summary I was a little worried that tthis could have been 'cheesey'. Sooooo happy that it wasn't! Great depth and insight to the characters. Realistic dialogue, great pacing and lovely 'reveals'. Thank you for sharing this, and for a thoroughly good read.
Guest chapter 16 . 4/26/2015
Heheh that was just fantastic! I loved it soooo much!

I've always wanted to write the school reunion fic for my otp's but it never comes out right you did a fabulous job
Guest chapter 16 . 8/29/2014
loved it :)
Is you heart in the game chapter 16 . 8/17/2014
This was a very interesting story. Thanks for sharing!
Water-please chapter 16 . 8/16/2014
Thank you for writing this story. It was wonderful!
sash queen of the jungle chapter 16 . 8/9/2014
Thank you for writing and sharing.