Reviews for Under the Same Moon
jk chapter 4 . 5/20
yaaa but why in the actual fuck did Edward start emailing bella in the first place? and then he just KEEPS emailing...WHY?/
and if bella knows what a gross whore Edward is why is she fucking emailing him back?
no one wants to be with a whore!
jk chapter 2 . 5/20
Edward sounds gross...and all used up...so why is this a bella and Edward story? fuck that...bella can do better
myhubbyissoedward chapter 24 . 5/16
Please finish this story!
I stopped reading halfway through when I realized people were begging you to update back in 2015 and it never was updated. I don't like wasting my time on incompete stories it's too frustrating. You should be taken down.
ninny 1 chapter 24 . 12/31/2015
No no no where's the rest please finish
BrownEyedFluffyOwl chapter 24 . 12/14/2015
Oh noooo what a shame! I don't hold much hope for fics that haven't been updated in 4 years but it'd be a travesty if you didn't finish this! It's such an amazing story! I'm following in the hopes that you may finish one day!
sleepwalker1 chapter 24 . 11/22/2015
Hi,

I know its been years, but do you plan on finishing this? Time hasn't changed my love for this story or my need to know how it ends. Hopefully you are still out there writing because you still have readers waiting for more.
julie chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
this story is pure emotion - i cried half of the time while reading it. i just read it the third time after a two year's break and it's still so special to me. i love the bond bella and edward have. you can put so much emotion into your words, it's amazing. i love this story very much and i'm very happy they met again after so many years and get a new chance. i hope for an update, i'd be so happy to read something new. meanwhile, thanks for writing this at all, it's great. all the best to you!
drivingedward chapter 24 . 6/2/2015
I still love this story! I just re read it up to this chapter, while I was re reading and waiting for I,legal contact to continue reposting! I do hope you continue this story! It is a great story! So sweet and lovely! I really love these two, and that they are finally finding their way back to each other.
Guest chapter 24 . 3/14/2015
Can't wait for your update. I'm hooked!
Annazonie chapter 9 . 3/4/2015
This story is amazing! I wished Bella could stay with Alice and Jasper! They are the best! Edward is a dream come true! Love this!
Annazonie chapter 7 . 3/3/2015
I LOVE this story! Angela dying; so very sad! Edward is such a sweet heart! Great story! Bella is coming out of her shyness too
Guest chapter 24 . 2/26/2015
Love it :)
debslmac chapter 24 . 2/25/2015
:) loving this story. I hope you are able to update it sometime
LoraNill chapter 24 . 1/18/2015