Reviews for Under the Same Moon
maxandmo chapter 15 . 5/21/2013
*sigh* I get where they're both coming from...she needs to stop bringing Lauren up and he needs to be more supportive about the cancer. Charlie's still a dicklicker!
maxandmo chapter 14 . 5/21/2013
Gah! Still wondering why it took her ten years to go back to him...
maxandmo chapter 13 . 5/21/2013
maxandmo chapter 12 . 5/21/2013
Crap! Renee's going to get sick and she's going to stay in Co...right?!
maxandmo chapter 11 . 5/21/2013
Loved it!
maxandmo chapter 10 . 5/21/2013
Why is Charlie such a dick?!
maxandmo chapter 9 . 5/21/2013
YAY! They kissed. So glad he went after her and actually caught her. Now she can trust him and their relationship.
maxandmo chapter 8 . 5/21/2013
She already saw his junk... In Lauren's mouth...gah! Love Edward!
maxandmo chapter 7 . 5/21/2013
I'm really loving this so far! I have to admit of getting a little sick when I remember the prologue though...;)
laceyndom chapter 24 . 5/14/2013
They need to get married and have babies now!
Ginny2U chapter 24 . 5/9/2013
Looking forward to the rest of this story . Hopefully not abandoned, Good writers are not easy to find. I proofread for a publishing company and I have read material not even worthy of toilet paper. It is kind of funny that in my spare time I find myself skimming stories in fanfiction, I guess it is in my blood, Go figure? You do show talent so keep writing so I have some material worth reading.
Edward's My Obsession 1971 chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Interesting. Love angst.
calbers chapter 24 . 3/24/2013
Wow, great story, so incredibly painful to consider TEN years go by? And Emmett of all villains? What was he thinking. Really good read , is this the end?.
biblepam chapter 24 . 3/22/2013
somehow I never made it to reading this chapter.. So great they've gotten back together and are able to move forward... You've done a great job thus far with the story. .. Pam B.
LizziePaige chapter 24 . 3/18/2013
Wonderful story, I hope all is well in your RL and that you find some time to update this story soon :)
4,564 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »