Reviews for Under the Same Moon
mitihifi chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Ohhhhhh this sounds rough. But I love everything you have written before so I'll hop on board.
scrosby66 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Looks amazing so far! I looooooove good angst. Thanks for writing!
Catbratty chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Yea! I missed you! I am glad you put in there about HEA because this sounded so sad.
VampPixyJAK chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
So far I honestly really like it. Squeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaalllllllll!

A new story!

Can't wait til thur to read the next chap. And also when u post your other new story.
Mom23xx chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
This looks to be a fabulous story in the making. Can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Wow, this is looking to be a good story so far! So glad to see something from you! I 3 your writing.

P.S. I live in Marshall! ;)
suziefknQ chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I love your stories, and I am so glad your're back with a new one! I am already hooked... cannot wait to read on :)
vivalalove chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Yay! You're back!

This looks amazing! I can't wait to read more!

Happy New Year!
Kerry Hale chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Jen. I love it. Can't wait to see where you take them. Hope you had a great holiday
vampnica chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Great Start, cant wait for more and see what going to happen. Plus i love your stories as well so it nice to read another one.
Missmaggiemay21 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I'm so excited to read more of this! Great start. )
xrxdanixrx chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Oh no. What would be so bad that they would be separated for that long? It had to be truly awful. And Edward was snarky about her divorcing her husband. It seems like there's a lot of story here that you've already set up.

I like that they both have their own lives. It'll be really interesting to see how you infuse them. I can do with a longer HEA. I love slow burns.

You're going to post 2 stories together? That's awesome. I'm doing that now and it's quite a challenge to juggle updates and reviews. I remember seeing the banner for the other one, so I'm excited about that, too.

Thank you again for rec'ing my fic! Starry Eyed is a fave of mine right now. I haven't read blossom, but I validate ms-ambrosia's new fic over at Twi'd, Proxy, which is so well-written.

I'm looking forward to the angsty journey *bites nails*

-Dani
twilighted4ever chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
looks promising! can't wait to read more!
Courtney37 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
well you have my attention. I can't wait to find out more about why Bella went to Colorado, how she got a daughter, who she married, who the girl is behind Edward. See so many questions and its just the prologue. lol thanks again bye
Yuyuandmarmar chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Squeeeeeeeee! Love your angst goodness! Can't wait for more!
4,605 | « Prev Page 1 .. 294 301 302 303 304 305 306 .. Last Next »