Reviews for Under the Same Moon
smilton chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Great start, I can't wait to read more and find out whay happened between the. Great start!
gitgit chapter 1 . 12/30/2010

welome back just before the new year

ohhhh man

that was definitely an interesting frst chapter

i wonder whats going to happen with these two

i think you should definitely continue this!
madehoney chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Ohh boy why I think this story will kill me? I just read & Im all teary eyed...

Please tell me that wasnt his wife *sigh*
girli565 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I'd like to see where this goes. I enjoy your writing :)
jadsmama chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
((hugs)) for you.

Good for you for getting this out there to post. Even with me only having one eyed open, I know its going to be a great read just because its you writing it!

As always thanks for letting me ride along this journey with you as a prereader. xoxoxo
Erikajo chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Sounds nice and angsty...right up my alley :)
KelseyNicole08 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Oh my goodness! So sad..
TwiTwiAgain chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Just recently found my old college BF online and I know what it is like to wonder. (Even if I am happily married!) If B is not married, that would really make her want E back.
Bunch2009 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Interesting plot. Love it. I wonder what happened. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Jadalulu chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Hmm...color me intrigued. ;) I like that you didn't bog me down with a heavy flashback of least not right away. I get overwhelmed sometimes when all the facts and events are stacked on me at once! Anyways, I'm putting this on alert..I'm anxious to see where you take it...Gimme more...
Bammers chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Loved it but I don't know if I can handle much angst right now I am waiting for a heart and have about 3 to 4 weeks before its to late and I won't be strong enough to make it through surgery but I'll try thank you for sharing this with us...
RoseArcadia chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Oh, it hurts already!
Jen328 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Wow, this is going to break my heart and make my cry, I can just tell! I’m such a wuss.

He is so not unaffected by her appearance, is he? He’s angry, but hurt, and not a little confused, I’m thinking. To see her again, obviously after MANY years, in the same place where they had first made love has got to be hitting him rather hard. And out of the blue, no less. Wow. Yes, he’s angry, that’s clear, but when she admits that her mom died, his anger dissolves and he’s the Edward she remembers again. *sigh*

But why did she leave in the first place? Why did she marry someone else? What could have pushed her to make a decision that obviously tore them apart so painfully? All rhetorical questions, obviously. :)

So she’s close now, and she’s been checking up on him.. I can’t wait to hear more about them. Why they are who they are, where they are and most of all, apart the way they are. I wonder if he’ll check up on her now, too? Will we ever know?

I am so far past thrilled for this new story, I have missed your words so much. It’s been too long since we’ve had the pleasure of one of your ‘Bella and Edward’s.

Thank you for including me. I am humbled and honored beyond words to help with this story. Red Pen Mafia, eh? O.o I’mma have to stock up on my red pens now, aren’t I?

MWAH! Congrats on posting another story, bb. It’ll be awesome, I know it.

Love ya!

cforget chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I was so excited to see this in my inbox! I can tell it will be a nail-biter but I know you love HEA too! I can't wait for more:)
TD699 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I liked the first chapter, can't wait to read more.
4,564 | « Prev Page 1 .. 294 301 302 303 304 305 Next »