Reviews for Under the Same Moon
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Wow, this is looking to be a good story so far! So glad to see something from you! I 3 your writing.

P.S. I live in Marshall! ;)
suziefknQ chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I love your stories, and I am so glad your're back with a new one! I am already hooked... cannot wait to read on :)
vivalalove chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Yay! You're back!

This looks amazing! I can't wait to read more!

Happy New Year!
Kerry Hale chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Jen. I love it. Can't wait to see where you take them. Hope you had a great holiday
vampnica chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Great Start, cant wait for more and see what going to happen. Plus i love your stories as well so it nice to read another one.
Missmaggiemay21 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I'm so excited to read more of this! Great start. )
xrxdanixrx chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Oh no. What would be so bad that they would be separated for that long? It had to be truly awful. And Edward was snarky about her divorcing her husband. It seems like there's a lot of story here that you've already set up.

I like that they both have their own lives. It'll be really interesting to see how you infuse them. I can do with a longer HEA. I love slow burns.

You're going to post 2 stories together? That's awesome. I'm doing that now and it's quite a challenge to juggle updates and reviews. I remember seeing the banner for the other one, so I'm excited about that, too.

Thank you again for rec'ing my fic! Starry Eyed is a fave of mine right now. I haven't read blossom, but I validate ms-ambrosia's new fic over at Twi'd, Proxy, which is so well-written.

I'm looking forward to the angsty journey *bites nails*

-Dani
twilighted4ever chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
looks promising! can't wait to read more!
Courtney37 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
well you have my attention. I can't wait to find out more about why Bella went to Colorado, how she got a daughter, who she married, who the girl is behind Edward. See so many questions and its just the prologue. lol thanks again bye
Yuyuandmarmar chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Squeeeeeeeee! Love your angst goodness! Can't wait for more!
Gabi-b chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
U are really back? Yeah!

Amazing story, love it.

Happy new year.

Xo, G.
Swino chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
What can I say, what a wonderful NYE gift for me. Thankyou so much I have missed seeing your stories in my updates. I hope you had a good break. Welcome back.

I am in love with this story right off the bat, I can see there will be some tears for me a long the way as we get into the details about their HS relationship, what happened to tear them apart and move in such different directions. To see what happened over the ten years, knowing that Bella had kept an eye out on what Edward was doing and whether he did the same. To see these two get to know each other as adults and try and understand, get through the pain they may have caused each other and trust again.

I think I like Alice off the bat, making Bella come out of hiding and have Edward see her and talk to her again. I can't imagine what is going through his mind at the moment. The hints of their history that were important for her, wanting to show her daughter, which should have been his. Its no wonder his heart broke a little seeing the exchange between Bella and her daughter - the life he had wanted, she had with another. I can't wait to find out why she stayed in Colorado and at what stage did she meet "her husband". Obviously Edward knows all about that and its not a happy subject.

Oh who is that woman and what impact will she have on their relationship. And so Bella run away, as she has done before. Will he try and contact her. So many questions, but I guess I will need to wait patiently for the story to be told. Oh my I want the next chapter already. I can't say it enough, welcome back and love the story already.

Happy New Year.
jenlam01 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Looks good can't wait for more
numbercruncher chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Love your stories. Looking forward to reading more. As you stated, it does appear that a lot of angst is on the way.
Shoes-are-my-kryptonite chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
This looks like it is going to be really good, as per your usual :). I can't wait for more I just love your stories, they are fantastic!

Shoes