Reviews for Of Snowstorms and Silliness
SerenePanic chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
Hey! This is a GREAT job, and I LOVE the story, but it's seems like it's been a while since you uploaded this chapter. *hint hint nudge nudge.* I hope everything's okay with you...
GREAT job! The game was really funny...
Aqua Girl 007 chapter 2 . 2/22/2012
ROFL

I found it super funny how preverted Yami was in this chapter with his pants "tighting" twice in the same day. You rarely see him like that in vaseshipping stories. But again, I'm planning to have him have some dirty thoughts about Mana during the last duel in the Grand Prix arc when the Dark Magcain Girl is summon. I liked how awkward Yami was acting too.

I liked Seto and Kisara kissing, I found that cute.

Yugi and Tea's reaction to the strip tease was just priceless.

Also I never thought AnamexMarik would work, but they seem cute together.
Donna chapter 2 . 8/14/2011
This is great.
SwordMasterZ chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
update
Mamoru4ever chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
Lol, I'm pretty sure my favorite parts were anything with Atemu freakin out with Mana, Bakura (he's just a huge funny moment) AND the kiss Kisara dare :) Oh gosh, I'm seriously gonna love how the next chapter turns out! Have fun with it! XD
TheGuardianKnux chapter 2 . 7/30/2011
Awesome dares! Can't wait for more! ;)
Orion'sProdigy chapter 2 . 7/30/2011
This is really cool. I think you are doing a great job keeping everyone close to being in character. Please update soon.
TheGuardianKnux chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I'm surprised to see Miho here. Well it's a pleasent surprise! :3 This is going to the alerts list! Can't wait for more!
gracey chapter 2 . 7/30/2011
kisara is too cute! i love how you portray all the girls. really liking this fic, can't wait for more :)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
1. tea has to kiss yugi for 10 seconds. 2. seto and joey have to do the chicken dance 3. bakura gets to give mana the tonge in a kiss.

truth: who do You LiKe more, Triston or DuKe? (that one Is for sereniTY)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
that wouldnt happen to be Kio (or Kyo) frombFruits Basket, would it?
Christine Jay chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Lol love your ending, this is going to e interesting trip, update soon
Velgamidragon chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
*snicker* lol, I couldn't stop laughing. Especially at Joey immediately carrying out every single one of Mai's demands.

My favorite part of all was, and I quote "The ski lodge was empty except for them, thanks to Grandpa, Mr. Hawkins, and Siegfried. They'd looked around for a good vacationing area, but no one had agreed on anything. The three of the adults wanted to go to a hot sunny beach, while the kids wanted to go skiing and go somewhere cold.

So Siegfried decided they were all splitting up and they'd leave their crazy, card-game playing hormonal teenagers, or pre-teen teenagers, alone in a ski lodge with no adult supervision except for Mai, who was involved with one of the hormonal teenage boys. Real smart.

But, no one really cared that much. No adults, holiday season, snow, and a ski lodge all to themselves… why ruin it with common sense was the thought running through all their heads." (I'm actually rather surprised that Mahad had no part involved with Mana's affairs.

Ha! Man, if Amane was alive, I would sooo pair her up with Marik. So far, from the way things are going, it looks like this story has almost every single one of my favorite pairings! XD

Poor Ryou. He's receiving glares from everybody. Well, I suppose he must be used to it by now. Oh man! Joey and Seto have to share a room? I'll be surprised if they last the night. Heh, I also love how easy it is for Atem and Bakura to push each others buttons. They don't want to let the other out of ther sight in case they're anywhere near Mana. haha, it also looks like Yugi can't cook to save his life judging from Atemu's reaction when Ryou told them that Yugi made the rolls.
Mamoru4ever chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
LOL! I LOVE Bakura and Atemu's little argument at the end about who will carry Mana, jealous boys! And Marik... he's such a punk but his flirtation with Amane is killing me, especially with Bakura in the mix haha GRR! Seto, she's attempting to flirt with you, respond! Miho and Mana... DANGEROUS combination haha Can't wait for the next chapter! XD