Reviews for Far and away
Love the story so far, keep up the great work.
Can't wait till it is updated again and when the time comes for it to be given a proper ending.
Have a great week.
Cyan93 chapter 5 . 11/23
Gave up I did, for lack of punctuation. Not bad, the story otherwise was.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 13 . 9/21
Sounds like a corrupted, or early version of a dementia. Wonder if a patrons will help disrupt it. Ha! Reading further in the chapter confirms my guess! Still wonder, though.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 11 . 9/20
So, he smashes the canopy of the fighter, yanks the unconscious pilot out in mid air, and then wanders back to the temple with his prisoner. He just left the fighter there, hovering I assume, with a droid. No spoils of war? I figure the Jedi will supply his needs, but a few hidden trinkets may come in handy.
Great story, love to see it updated and given a proper ending when the time comes.
Order 6 - Was the disposal of ComLinks as quickly as possible.

Why does Anakin never get the help he needs. He should've been in therapy from day one. The Jedi should have freed his mother. My all time favorite they shouldn't have aloud a previous slave boy to have 'alone time' with an adult in power. Also they could've been less of an a** all around.
theaceofharts chapter 5 . 8/4
In a line a few paragraphs from the bottom it has Holocaust instead of holocast. pretty sure this was a auto correct thing because holocast is red and the first correction is Holocaust.
Brandon Boodoo chapter 1 . 7/16
Stupid. Really stupid. You literally fucked everything up. thought dead TOLD harry he could use the cloak... wtf is he doing shouting like a fucking moron?! plothole immediately is not a good sign for this already shitty fic.
Belthazor2 chapter 13 . 6/30
This is a weird miss-matching of story elements. Not fit for consumption. It could use some rewrites and beta reader input. But I like the idea. You only get better by trying so I do respect the effort.
27mad97 chapter 1 . 6/14
How cringe can the story be also if you know the canon you would have known that the prophecy state that the one wit the power to vanquish the dark lord not the ones that was proven when Harry removed the prophecy from the DOM in the OOTP so Neville wouldn't be the child of prophecy
stacygrrl2002 chapter 1 . 6/2
Very convoluted.
This is a great story!
Calebros chapter 1 . 5/23
is this Harry a fan of soap-operas?
Shivers82 chapter 13 . 5/20
Thanks for continuing his story. Quite the cliffhanger. Looking forward to the next chapter.
fraewyn chapter 13 . 5/20