Reviews for The Love of a Child
Plz put in more chapters!
KillLaKillPrincess chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
Awww cuuuuute!
Guy chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
This SUCKED!
tokkafan4life chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
I fully agree with Ltlconf. It would be interesting to see how Pamela Isley/Poison Ivy will react due to her newly introduced pregnancy. I am also curious to see how Harley will aid her friend, will she quit the joker, or will she stick to her duties to the joker and still find time to take care of her friend. I am a HUGE Harley and Ivy fan and I am always disappointed by the lack of good stories of one of my favorite pairings, always filled with one-shots. It is also interesting to see the strong willed and overly confident Poison Ivy become so vulnerable when she has to become Pamela Isley, so she can protect something that she finally can love and has to protect out of necessity. It would also awesome to see her full fury when she has to resort to dire straits to protect her newborn or unborn child (whichever scenario works better). The in-progress story was great and I can't wait to see what the complete story will be like. Can't wait to see it.

-Tokkafan4life
miluvrox chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
I like it but I don't like that fact that Poison Ivy isn't using her name. Pamela Isley is NOT her name. She is and will forever be, Poison Ivy!
Ltlconf chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Howdy,

I really do hope you finish this. I like Harley burying her Joker-induced childishness/immaturity to help her friend (and show off just how smart she really is: she IS a clinical psychologist). I also like Ivy finally breaking down, finally finding something that scares her...yet fills her with joy.

One thing is for sure, a Ivy in protective mother mode will be truly frightening! She is (at least in her later incarnations) one of the most powerful beings in the DC universe (either animated or comics) but always limited by her tunnel vision. NOW she has ta develop broader vision.

Question: is this Harley been treated by Ivy to make her immune to her toxins, and to increase Harley's strength, stamina, healing, and agility? She already could make Bata sweat but an enhanced Harley with focus and a selfless cause (or even unenhanced) will be a challenge equal to Catwoman on a good day!

Please finish this if only for yourself. A saying I came across recently says it all (I'm paraphrasing): Better to for a writer to have no readers and stay true to himself than to have millions and have nothing of himself.

I guess that means write for you and ONLY you...if people read great, but its not important.
zarien chapter 1 . 3/20/2011