Reviews for Drowning in Denial
yo face chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Omg thats soooooo cute
Like baby puppy cute. No lie
Kina666 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
That was so cute! Nicely written! :3
ALLREMS chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Loved how this fit perfectly after 'Cajun Spice'.

Remys denial was subtle with a bit of logic but even he admitts in the end his true feelings.
Raven34link chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
suuure he's not ;)
Carree chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
I rather like both the disclaimer and this fiction. Very cute and very sweet. I really wish there was more.
queenith2 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Aww, I think that was your best one-shots yet! Are you making a sequel? It was really cute! (And so true!) He's head over heels. He just doesn't know it..heehee
The Kitten 6 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
I rather like that disclaimer as well...and the whole story, of course :)
J. J. Bean chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
I rather like your disclaimer too :)

I like the way it's written, the pace, the denial... I like it all. Two thumbs up, and a fave 'cuz I like it that much :)
Ace-of-Cyberspace13 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
haha Awesome story! I was totally smiling throughout the entire thing! Your disclaimer was funny, too!

New Dawn Rising chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Suuuure he isn't...yeah, riiight. xD
Lord Shade chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
It 'aint just a river in Egypt, Remy. So stop lying to yourself cuz we're all rolling our eyes. Sigh...the angst, it's almost too much to be funny. Almost. Cool disclaimer. Wish I'd thougt of it.
blackberryhunttress chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Hehehe. He has been to Egypt before with the whole Apocalypse thing right? Did he drink from De'Nile? -I know, lame pun. Couldn't resist, though. Honestly I couldn't. The coffee made me do it.

I did love it though, especially the line about 'his brother has not had to repeat his name several times then smack him upside the head because he daydreams about her'. And also that he wasn't in love with her yet...'completely' anyway. Yeah... I'm quotin' ya on this Rems "Sure, ya don't."

Anyways, I loved it! Happy New Years! -Peace, Blackberry ;)
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Okay, I just read the disclaimer, and my head is spinning.

Oh. "Looking out for her." Is that what they're calling stalking these days?

"One would think that the girl would be safe in her room, but one never knew."

On the inside at least. 'Cause it's kinda late right now, and I don't want to disturb the sane people.

Lovely one-shot, perfect to end my day and begin my fanfiction time. ;)
aecul chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Aww, cute. I like the title.

I'm very in awe of how much stuff you post. Good gracious. Even just in the past two weeks.

"One would think that the girl would be safe in her room, but one never knew."

That was funny.

"He most certainly would not be content to lounge in a tree and watch her dance around her room to a tune he could just barely hear."

That's one of my favorite mental pictures of him, tree, binoculars, cute content little smile on his face.

"Playing with a different deck."

Nice! This probably sounds weird but that's a really good phrase!

"hands together in a pleading manner."

That was adorable. Denial is fun to read about. Great job.

Happy New Year!