Reviews for Crossing Lines
LOVE IT *-*
SagaDevotee chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
so sweet. perfect.
Kraftychik chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Amazing! Loved this lemony goodness so much I think I need a shower now...a COLD one! :D
Darlene10104 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
...I only have two words...LOVED IT!

This was sweet, sexy and cute :) Sucks that it's a one shot and not a multi-chapter.
Sams Taz chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Oh wow! That was awesome! Loved it!
TheMightyRen chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Argh! So good, so true there couldn't be any softly softly for them (can't decide if that's a good thing or a bad thing though) I suppose that's what it would be like being on the cusp of something more with someone for such a long time. Such a spark and gentle passion :) can't think of anything else to say but thank you x
RunWithJacobBlack chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Awesome!
BrookeBelikov chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Great story! :)
NikkiB1973 chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Well what can I say 'This can be the new Jake and Bells pastime'sweet! This was a great one-shot hot, very sweet and well written as ever.

You have a great style of writing that draws people into the story. Well done! Another one to add to my faves list.

Nikki.
jharv241 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Another awesome one-shot. Damn you have really out done yourself with this one. I am definitely putting it on my favorites as well as the other one I read.
KarinV chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
One word: AMAZING!
NobodyLikeMe chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
You should make a story of the Christmas incident that sounds hilarious
Mrsgee chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
OMG another perfect Bella and Jacob story. Reading this and listening to Jeff Buckley, the perfect antidote to real life.
Amanda Wilder chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Wow, incredible! and incredibly hott! This is my favorite type of story, btw. Lots of friendship, love and lemons. I really love your choice of words, the connection between the two, the believability of it. Great short! (off to reread...)