Reviews for Aftermath
SeaTurtle77 chapter 91 . 7/17
Your grasp of broad Yorkshire is nothing short of astounding. Thanks for the story; keep writing!
SeaTurtle77 chapter 25 . 7/15
The mortality rate. Not morality rate. In the tenth-to-last paragraph.
SeaTurtle77 chapter 5 . 7/15
I love it. I love this story! The other ones I've read paints Colin as an annoying little jerk, getting in the way of Mary and Dickon's relationship. I know that to be false. The Magic has changed Colin too much for him to revert back to his old ways, even after the war. Thank you for this.
Loyal Reader chapter 91 . 3/24
Hello! Hope you are well, just letting you know that I love this story and I check to see if you've managed to update every single day. Please don't give up on this! Hope you find time to update soon, I've followed this story from the start!
Take care,
A Loyal Reader.
fiveby10eighty3 chapter 91 . 2/12
Awwww is there any way that this story will be continued? Please do!
Forever Day chapter 91 . 6/21/2015
This was my first day ever reading Secret Garden fanfic and I'm very pleased that I stumbled upon this one (although it has meant that I've got virtually nothing done today when I should have been doing so. much.) It was so nice to read of characters that were so well loved from my childhood and to rediscover them through this.
I really enjoyed your storylines and also Cindy (the romance was really nicely done and I'm not someone who really jumps for joy at an OC so it was a pleasant surprise). Also I liked reading about the growing up, watching the threesome become adults. Maybe because I am in that phase where you suddenly become self aware and realise that your parents were somebody's baby once and that you are inescapably growing up and older, but I liked reading that change.
Thanks for writing this.
A fan chapter 91 . 5/1/2015
Please update soon, I love this story! Just about to reread the whole thing again!
Opaque chapter 91 . 12/24/2014
Love it! TSG gets with the times. I love the idea of addressing what it would take to run a huge manor like that after the war. And Colin really has the chance to come into his own taking on the manor. Or not. I'm excited again to see where this is going. How will our characters apear in the 20s? Very exciting.
mille libri chapter 91 . 12/9/2014
I love that Dickon's practicality was what got through to Colin, and that they were able to talk to one another with such honesty and trust.
mydearlizzy chapter 91 . 11/28/2014
This chapter made me so, so happy! :) Hooray for the restoration of a good friendship!
Clio1792 chapter 91 . 11/27/2014
Yep...time to grow up, and take the reigns: of the manor, of the horses, of the future.

Beautiful reconciliation from Belfast Docks.

Happy Thanksgiving to the author and her family,
Clio1792
slytherinsal chapter 91 . 11/27/2014
What would Colin do without Dickon! he's going to be able to deal with the grief if he's throng over the estate.
Throng busy
Opaque chapter 90 . 10/29/2014
What an amazing chapter. I like where you took Colin, it was real and ardent and very in character. I loved when he yelled at Dickon, it's the kind of thing that's bound to happen in friendships that cross classes. But I also love how terrible Colin felt. You can tell he struggles with his demons but is really a good person. I loved it. Can't wait to see where you go with the story now that Colin is Lord of Mistlethwaite
mille libri chapter 90 . 10/20/2014
Oh, that brings me back to Mrs. Medlock's "Susan Sowerby"s from the book. If anyone could reach him on that day, she would be the one.
Appello chapter 90 . 10/20/2014
Love the vulnerability shown here. I struggled with a similar conundrum regarding Colin and Dickon's relationship, and came to a conclusion much like yours - I think that Colin would still have an undercurrent of insecurity, and I think in times of crisis and stress it would sometimes bubble to the surface, no matter how much he tried to ignore it. There's no denying that Dickon is pretty much perfect - carefree, strong, handsome, gets the girl, great spirit, etc. That's gotta be hard for Colin to take, when he had to scrap and fight for every inch of success. Anyway I loved this scene and Dickon's ma weaving some of the classic Sowerby healing magic. Beautiful as ever.