Reviews for Aftermath
yol chapter 91 . 1/13
Alright, I don't know if I don't scream into a void here, but I just finished reading this fic, and it's the best description of Colin Craven I ever came across in this fandom. He is exactly like I imagine him to be - impulsive, arrogant but with a heart of gold, sometimes abrasive, but overall sweetheart. You caught it pretty well. And I really like Cindy, too! She is kinda similar to Mary, but with Dickon level-head. She would keep Colin in line much happier than Mary would ever manage, that's for sure.

Also, your Dickon and Mary give me life. I especially appreciate the way they gotten married - without a pomp and circumstances, just slipping into it without drama. And a fact that they didn't inform anyone from the society about it is very much IC and in climate of the book - the Secret Garden was always about finding your thing and cherishing it with all you've got, and how sometimes secret friendship/relationship can make you happier than the approval of other people.

I hope this comment will reach you :)
Meghan chapter 1 . 11/1/2016
I think now would be a great time for Colin to find out that he is going to be a father. Now that his father is gone he would be super shocked to find out that he will be father.
Colinfan chapter 91 . 9/6/2016
You can't just leave the story like this. Colin in the pit of despair at his fathers death. It has to end on a happy note. I would love to see the chapter that cece tells Colin he is going to be a father himself
SeaTurtle77 chapter 91 . 7/17/2016
Your grasp of broad Yorkshire is nothing short of astounding. Thanks for the story; keep writing!
SeaTurtle77 chapter 25 . 7/15/2016
The mortality rate. Not morality rate. In the tenth-to-last paragraph.
SeaTurtle77 chapter 5 . 7/15/2016
I love it. I love this story! The other ones I've read paints Colin as an annoying little jerk, getting in the way of Mary and Dickon's relationship. I know that to be false. The Magic has changed Colin too much for him to revert back to his old ways, even after the war. Thank you for this.
Loyal Reader chapter 91 . 3/24/2016
Hello! Hope you are well, just letting you know that I love this story and I check to see if you've managed to update every single day. Please don't give up on this! Hope you find time to update soon, I've followed this story from the start!
Take care,
A Loyal Reader.
fiveby10eighty3 chapter 91 . 2/12/2016
Awwww is there any way that this story will be continued? Please do!
Forever Day chapter 91 . 6/21/2015
This was my first day ever reading Secret Garden fanfic and I'm very pleased that I stumbled upon this one (although it has meant that I've got virtually nothing done today when I should have been doing so. much.) It was so nice to read of characters that were so well loved from my childhood and to rediscover them through this.
I really enjoyed your storylines and also Cindy (the romance was really nicely done and I'm not someone who really jumps for joy at an OC so it was a pleasant surprise). Also I liked reading about the growing up, watching the threesome become adults. Maybe because I am in that phase where you suddenly become self aware and realise that your parents were somebody's baby once and that you are inescapably growing up and older, but I liked reading that change.
Thanks for writing this.
A fan chapter 91 . 5/1/2015
Please update soon, I love this story! Just about to reread the whole thing again!
Opaque chapter 91 . 12/24/2014
Love it! TSG gets with the times. I love the idea of addressing what it would take to run a huge manor like that after the war. And Colin really has the chance to come into his own taking on the manor. Or not. I'm excited again to see where this is going. How will our characters apear in the 20s? Very exciting.
mille libri chapter 91 . 12/9/2014
I love that Dickon's practicality was what got through to Colin, and that they were able to talk to one another with such honesty and trust.
mydearlizzy chapter 91 . 11/28/2014
This chapter made me so, so happy! :) Hooray for the restoration of a good friendship!
Clio1792 chapter 91 . 11/27/2014
Yep...time to grow up, and take the reigns: of the manor, of the horses, of the future.

Beautiful reconciliation from Belfast Docks.

Happy Thanksgiving to the author and her family,
Clio1792
slytherinsal chapter 91 . 11/27/2014
What would Colin do without Dickon! he's going to be able to deal with the grief if he's throng over the estate.
Throng busy