Reviews for Beyound The Boundary
Hakurei no Miko chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
omg this is awesome PLEASE update im begging you this story has a lot of potential not to mention you even managed to make the Doctor actually sound like the Doctor! 1000000 points for that! not to mention i LOOVE touhou, Gensokyo is so awesome, it would be fun to see the doctor and the ponds adapting, especially to danmaku. i can just imagine their faces! so PLEASE update!
RapunzelInTheSnow chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Inaba-chan chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Please let this review motivate you to write more.

Seriously, this is an awesome story, it needs to be continued.
Fanatical-Writer561 chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
This had a great start, it's just such a shame that you did not continue this. It would have been a story I'd enjoy immensely.
Yaisah chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Continue this please! I'm super intrigued and it's been two years and you still haven't added anything to this! Man, I wish you would, this has a lot of potential...
Wolfsbane706 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
A continuance is required. I'm hooked, dammit!
Ciruno chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
11 reviews are enough to continue this! CONTINUE!
Starx chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Pretty good start. This looks like it can be very interesting.
Gear-2557 chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Nice, keep it up.
Akitesyu chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
sweet mother of god. You actually did it.

Oh man.
windfalcon chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
I'm not too sure what to be amused at more.. the fact that someone is writing a Touhou/Doctor Who fic, the fact that it's written well, or the fact that half the people who reviewed know Doctor Who but not Touhou while the other half know Touhou but not Doctor Who.

All that aside, brilliant work. Number 11 needs more love since 10 shone in the spotlight so well. I am interested to see where this brainchild gets you and eagerly await more.

After all, the Doctor should feel a bit at home in a Place of Legends like Gensokyo. Oh yes, many lives shall be turned on their ears
Cogi chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Really great story, I don't know Doctor Who (I've been getting into it recently thought) but I love Touhou, and so far the story looks really nice and well written. I'm going to take a shot in the dark and guess the person they saw running away was Rumia? Either way, I can't wait for the next chapter.
Zepar chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Sounds very interesting XD

I am looking forward to reading more XD
Heraklinios chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
FANTASTIC! (Yes. I know that's the Ninth's catch phrase, but hey)

Seriously, this is so well written, my good lad. And with Yukari involved, who knows what the heck will happen now.

Well, what are we waiting for? Allons-y!