Reviews for Get Off My Back
PerdidoKitsune chapter 12 . 3/17
This is one of the funniest ones I have read so far, hehe. Good job on it and i can't wait for you to write more.
naruto kurama chapter 12 . 3/15
Lol! I almost died laughing! keep it up!
Arya54 chapter 12 . 2/18
oh god please update this! so funny i was crying!
Infractus-Creaturaes chapter 1 . 2/13
hehehe spirit stallion of the cimmaron references in this. 3 get off of my back and into my game get out of my way im wild and untamed get out of my face or give it your best shot. i think its time you better face the fact get off of my back!
dawnlilypotter chapter 12 . 2/13
this is hilarious
Chellyisback chapter 12 . 2/11
HAHAHAHA LOL! I just finished reading it! this is pure gold, when you are able to please continue it! :D thanks!
KatzeIason69 chapter 12 . 2/1
hehehe now this was funny. LOL ;}* man i sooo hope you'll update and add more chappie's to this wonderful story.
hahahhaa, this is quite enjoyable!
UmbraLupus99 chapter 12 . 1/19
Please update! i love your story
LOL. Ah, I'm still laughing now. XD
ShadowFire91 chapter 12 . 1/1
*laughing* Oh Harry, you are a Genius :D
Too funny.
Finally another chapter, Im so excited :)
Very well done.
Please continue soon.
I wish you a happy new year.
greetings ShadowFire
Radiant Celestial Aura chapter 12 . 12/25/2014
Horse Harry. Very interesting. Can't wait to read the next chapter! :D
rabidpanda chapter 12 . 12/23/2014
When I first saw this I thought it wasn't going to interesting, but this is a great fic, and I would recommended it to anyone that enjoys to laugh. Blaster this is a great fic, and I hope you update soon. I am not a writer myself so I enjoy reading others works, but I must say you write extraordinarily well and are able to quickly interest you audience.
Lilia0 chapter 12 . 12/11/2014
Hahaha, wow...cant wait to see what happens when Harry turns back into a human!

Lilua, the uke rapist.
Dragonanzar chapter 12 . 12/7/2014
Really fun story! I've been snickering my way through the last two chapters. I wonder why Harry can't transform into a human...maybe he's been a horse so long he's forgotten what it's like to be human. I can't wait to see Harry get the better of Voldie in the future!