Reviews for Get Off My Back
Utau neko chapter 12 . 7/28
That last sentence got me.. I woke up the whole house with my laughing
as chapter 12 . 7/22
omg! love it.
Morgen Elisabeth chapter 12 . 7/15
Next chapter ease I can't wait to see the dark lords reaction to the horse being Harry.
Arudon chapter 12 . 7/7
Oh my GOD I FREAKING LOVE THIS! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEE!

But seriously, I enjoy the premise that you have created here. Harry being mostly immune to Voldemort's spells is quite a useful trait for his situation. I'm a little confused on who you want to be top and bottom in their relationship, but all in all I like the progression so far.

Just a quick question: How old will Harry be once he turns back? Will he still be his seventeen year old self, or will he be much older? And will he still have his magical immunity, because that could mean the difference between life and death for him.

Thanks for the story, I hope you still read reviews, and I bid you a good day. Please update this soon; even though it's not very long it's still great.

Here's to the end of Writer's Block!
-Arudon
It's so funny!
Pyrane chapter 12 . 6/29
I don't know if I should say "Poor Harry", or "Poor Tom"
Thanks for the laugh, and feel free to update anytime !

***Pyrane***
can you put more chapter's on here please i love this story and i want to see what will happen in it
Skyray chapter 12 . 5/24
Haha this is brilliant! Doesn't look like Harry will get a chance to escape/change back for a long longggg while :D
Wow, Harry felt 0 remorse ditching that unicorn blessing to it's fate?
Don't quite see why they want him when they have fancy demon horses, but guess it's the fun of the hunt that counts!
CharlieA.Amadeus chapter 12 . 5/21
I love this~ I crack up so much! Wish to read more, please write more soon!
TheDemonLady chapter 11 . 5/17
Okay I forgot this was not continued and so now I am super upset you need to come back I LOVE this story
YellowKangaroo chapter 12 . 5/13
Please contine! It's amazing.
Ps. I would take Tom Riddle for a ride too!
Lys-Scriitorul chapter 12 . 5/2
Please continue this story it is very very good!
Arcangelos chapter 12 . 4/27
OMG this is so funny.
more chapter's please I love this story