Reviews for Pu'uhonua
star trek nutcase chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Danny's first rant was simply priceless, especially the "mask and tights" - the visual OMG of Steve in tights is beyond inspiring and if a picture of such was ever made available some SERIOUS money could be made! Also really enjoyed the whole save a cat on the roof excuse (although surely superseal Steve would know cats on the roof don't need saving, like cats in trees - I mean they get up there, they can get down, no one has ever found cat skeletons in trees!). But still loved, loved this.
Alamo Girl chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Superman still gets kitties out of trees, y'know. He just usually doesn't break his face falling off ladders.

This is hysterical.

My favorite part, hands down, was this:

"That is what I am now, I'm a freaking zookeeper. I am Noah. This is my Arc."

I can so totally see Danny ranting this very thing. I do love it when he calls McG names like neanderthal, animal and menace...

Great job!
francis2 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
The snarky rant of Danny is absolutely in character and so funny! And Steve fell from a roof? What's next - will he try to fly to the next tree? He really is an animal. What does the title mean?
Kelcor chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Loved this! The dialogue felt so real - had me laughing out loud just like the show does at times! :o) Can't wait for more!

~Kelcor
purehalo chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
That was brilliantly hilarious! I loved Danny's rant ! You had the voices down perfect and i could picture the whole thing playing out in my head!

Thanks for sharing.
Synbou chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I liked it. I can see Danny masking his worries behind his endless rants. "Ace Ventura" - that was a good one, Danny could so say that!

Nice of Steve to try to help the cat. Nice try, Kitten.

Thanks for sharing
Nilah chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Liked it, especially "kitten". I hope this means that your next chapter of your next story is going to be AWESOME!
kataz chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Hilarious job! "I'm Noah and this is my arc!" lmao, I love it, can't wait to read more!
sockie1000 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
love it! you captured them perfectly! once a boy scout...

esp. loved these parts-

"I am Noah. This is my Arc." lol :D

and

"Danny drew himself up, brows lifting in surprise at the succinct response." this is such a perfect danny mannerism. nice job picking up on it. I've read quite a few h50 fics, and this is the only place I remeber seeing it mentioned. nice.
Effie17 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
I really like this chapter. Steve hurt is good with Danny taking care of him. You are doing a good job of keeping the characters pretty accurate. They are very funny. Thanks for the fic.
roantimothy chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
great story, spot on characterization and dialogue! thank you

linda
JennK528 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Nice h/c - nothing like mouthy Danno and drugged-up Steve...LOL! Thanks for a fun read.
ZhaLenn chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
This was great. I loved it when Steve asked "You gonna be my keeper, Danno?" and Danny said "Start counting the bullets you've fired in the last six weeks". You should make a second chapter to continue this story. Great whumpage...
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
I do so love crabby, sarcastic Danny and hurt!Steve. I really enjoyed how embarrassed Steve was to have gotten hurt trying to rescue a cat.
Sparrowhawk1952 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010