Reviews for Keys and Parrots
earthdragon chapter 3 . 12/5/2012
Arrgh, Jim Lad! 'Twas a fine tale indeed. Dread pirate DiNozzo and his hearty shipmates sailing the briney seas in search of plunder. Methinks ye spin a fine yarn, young scribe.
minimindbender chapter 3 . 1/8/2012
Hilarious. Loved it.
tonysmel chapter 3 . 1/17/2011
Really, are there two characters better suited for crack fiction than Tony and Ziva? I loved this. Tony's relief at having no vermin, and being gloriously parrot-less again had me rolling. Please, I beg you, try to steer your muses toward more crack fic in the future. And thankyou for being so fabulously silly!
jsq chapter 3 . 1/12/2011
I cannot tell you how much I enjoyed this. It's been a long time since I've read anything that made me laugh this much. Thanks!
Seosh chapter 3 . 1/10/2011
Oh you really make me wonder what did he say haha! Good job I loved this story!
J chapter 3 . 1/9/2011
Yarr! This was brilliant! It was so good I'm sad it was only three chapters. Pirate NCIS is awesome. It should be a new tv spin off...NCIS:Invader ;)

Bravo, would love to read more.
M E Wofford chapter 3 . 1/9/2011
Yo HO HO HO

It's been a blast.

Tony is a wonderful, if not willing, pirate.

Made me laugh heartily, matey!
Chicken Scratchings chapter 3 . 1/9/2011
Eeeee that was BRILLIANT! Please tell me it's not over though... 'the end' you wrote was just a joke, right? Please write more, Pirate Tony is so funny and I'd kind of love to see his conversation with everyone and find out just how much they all heard of his swashbuckling adventures :D

Either way, this was fantastic, congrats!
Alidiabin chapter 3 . 1/8/2011
Good ending, thank you for a very humourous fic.
tiffaroolou chapter 3 . 1/8/2011
Bahahahaha! Oh dear! Ok, you freakin' rock! I can't tell you how much I love this. Or how many times I will reread this in the future when I need a laugh. Two enthusiastic thumbs up!
Ink On Paper chapter 3 . 1/8/2011
Okay, this was just freaking awesome!

I'm having trouble deciding what was the best line(s) -the debate is between "'Precept the seventh.''But I have my cutlass!'" and "'It was only this morning that they were able to take off the soft restraints.'"

This could -and should- so totally happen.

And Michael Weatherly could so give Johnny Depp a run for his money...

Bravo!
jodm chapter 3 . 1/8/2011
Yo Ho Ho and a bottle of rum! Aye, Matey, this is the funniest thing I've read in ages! Even my cockatoo loved it! Pirates of the Caribbean will never be the same again. Aarrgh!
mia58 chapter 3 . 1/8/2011
LMAO! Again! The first moment of shimmering, with the breeze on his bare behind was hilarious. And, yeah, I have a feeling Agent Ziva is a lot scarier than pirate Ziva.

Thank you for writing such an amusing Tony.
Ink On Paper chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
I wish hysterical laughter could be conveyed through cyberspace . . . . Alas, I am in both stitches and tears.

So glad this is being continued!
tonysmel chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
This story is such a hoot! I want it to go on forever (poor Tony,lol). NCIS: Pirate DiNozzo of the Carribean. It could work! Loving it. Thankyou!