Reviews for Savage Claus & The Shy Rebel
cullen sandra chapter 11 . 3/5/2013
ohh bella, that was not a good move. i understand why she has done it, but to hurt him like that is just wrong.
cullen sandra chapter 10 . 3/5/2013
i could slap emmett silly, for doing that to edward. good that bella and edward finally had the talk, and all is well.
cullen sandra chapter 9 . 3/5/2013
how stupid is emmett... poor edward, i hope rosalie wont forgive emmett that quickly, he is an idiot.
cullen sandra chapter 6 . 3/5/2013
Cullen made me laugh with his flying reindeer, and minty panties, lol
how old is edward? Thinking that the little girl might be his daughter!
cullen sandra chapter 5 . 3/5/2013
How can he switch from naughty cocky cullen to sweet and shy edward. Wondering why he hasn't told her yet.
cullen sandra chapter 4 . 3/4/2013
I can't see why he is playing that game. This is gonna backfire on him
lilmissfireball chapter 12 . 8/3/2012
I have just read this story straight and I loved every bit
Nehnah14 chapter 12 . 4/21/2012
Loved this. Such an adorable story.

Gotta love Shyward!
garddita17 chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
Based on his reaction to her question about where he worked, I'd guess he can't believe she doesn't know who he is. You'd think that the eyes might give him away. Should be interesting to see what happens when she realizes that she already knows him.
WaitingForRand chapter 12 . 8/11/2011
Absolutely adored this story... great job... and thanks for sharing it...
Sassyvampmama chapter 12 . 6/10/2011
It's well on it's way to being 100 degrees here today, so this little Christmas story was refreshingly cool.

This is such a sweet and endearing little ficlette. Though I do have to admit, at first I was wondering if this version of Bella was more than a little slow- as in the instead of driving her truck to work, maybe she was really riding the short bus to work kind of slow- but I think you more than sufficiently worked through that minor detail. (But seriously, if those eyes are so piercing, how did she not make the connection sooner?)
NatTheHippieChild chapter 12 . 4/23/2011
LOVE IT!

So great,fantastic job!
MsPebbley chapter 12 . 3/15/2011
Thank you so much for your story. I really loved it - to the point that I stayed up till 2 in the morning to finish it!

I am just about to start Projects, Lessons and Love Songs which I am sure will be great too.

Thanks for having the courage to post them.

x
colourfulchatterbox chapter 12 . 3/7/2011
Twinkling kinda rhymes with milking...kinda...:P

LOVE this story. :D

It was funny, serious and romantic all at once! :)

Thank you for writing such an AWESOME story!

I think I have now read all your stories...if you decide to start a new one...I will be right here ready to read it. :)
msnomer chapter 12 . 2/18/2011
So good. I literally could barely tear myself away while reading this. Savage Claus and The Shy Rebel - GAH!