Reviews for Bound
Wowzers. 10,000 words. You have done a fantastic job with this story btw! But only 2 chapters left?! Sob.
Wah ha ha ha ha ha! Citizen! Citizen! Ziva is a citizen!
Wheeeeeee! I just love how in every chapter you manage to absolutely NAIL Gibbs as a character. You did a great job with Ducky too!
Yowza. You are REALLY GOOOD at coming up with dark back stories.
Heh heh heh. Ducky has a bedtime!
*low whistle* Very steamy. Very nice ;). Does it sound completely like season 1 Tony if I say I hope for more chapters like this one?
Ahhhh! Wait wait wait wait! What do they suspect about Breena marrying jimmy? PM your answer to the account ProcrastinationMajor because I need to know!
abrant554 chapter 17 . 1/4
OMG... This is probably one of the best stories EVER. Thank you so much for your awesome story telling. I have no idea how you do it, but you have captured exactly their personalities to a tee. I am just sorry that it is coming to an end.
Guest chapter 18 . 3/8/2015
By far one of the best Tiva stories ever! Awesome!
Just a reader chapter 12 . 1/6/2015
Are you fucking kidding me? It sufficed. Seriously.
talimom1997 chapter 3 . 2/13/2014
Oh my. I was not aware of all this amazing ff when rthis was originally postted, so I am first reading it now. So veery many thigs too love about this story so far. Lots of little gems of dialogue and Tony thoughts. Love the line that he'd definately buy her action figure. And I adore the conversation at the Jimmy/Breena event, from being Indonesian and a five year Japanese degree in Ninja to the conversation about monogomous birds and sluttish chimpanzees. Plus Tony imagining Mallard offspring complete with bow ties and correcting their teachers papers. And ending with them both thinking about children and how it is different when they are your own.

Thanks for leaving this stash of Tiva snack treats behind to munch on. We are all hungry for more Tiva.
paiger14 chapter 5 . 2/10/2014
I feel like this is like my 37th time reading this story but it just gets better and better each time
Ballmaster chapter 16 . 9/27/2013
Hmm, don't know if my reading is accurate, but Abby seems to me, in this chapter, honestly quite annoying. Don't get me wrong, I like Abby as a character, mostly. Its the bouts of whining, anger, possessiveness and childishness that she occasionally gets which I do not like. Season 3, the slapping episode with Ziva, Season 7, the reunion after Somalia in the lab and Season 10 episode 13 are some instances which instantly comes to mind.
Ballmaster chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Kind of a late review, given the posting date of this story, but each and every one of your stories that I've read so far is a gem. I'm glad I've finally ventured into the ncis region, and doubly glad I found your stories. You've captured the relationship between Tony and Ziva perfectly, better that the series itself I would say. Honestly, given the let down of the last few episodes of season 10, and the pending horror of season 11 post Ziva... Best not to dwell on such thoughts. Thanks again!
Guest chapter 18 . 9/19/2013
This is honestly one of the best stories I have ever read. I've been reading all your stuff for the first time and its amazing. You have the characters down to a T and I love every single position you put them in. You are an amazing writer and cant wait for more things to come! (Also hope you continue them through the season, and forebr, even though Ziva is departing :( )