Reviews for Bound
megp456 chapter 18 . 1/15
My god, do I love your writing. You are amazingly phenomenal.
Sue Dooley chapter 18 . 11/5/2017
Wow! Awesome! Tiva forever.
nattlouu chapter 18 . 8/20/2017
I have found this beauty the other day and my god I have loved this so much! Excellent story!
Guest chapter 16 . 1/14/2016
Wowzers. 10,000 words. You have done a fantastic job with this story btw! But only 2 chapters left?! Sob.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/14/2016
Wah ha ha ha ha ha! Citizen! Citizen! Ziva is a citizen!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/14/2016
Wheeeeeee! I just love how in every chapter you manage to absolutely NAIL Gibbs as a character. You did a great job with Ducky too!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/14/2016
Yowza. You are REALLY GOOOD at coming up with dark back stories.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/14/2016
Heh heh heh. Ducky has a bedtime!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/14/2016
*low whistle* Very steamy. Very nice ;). Does it sound completely like season 1 Tony if I say I hope for more chapters like this one?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2016
Ahhhh! Wait wait wait wait! What do they suspect about Breena marrying jimmy? PM your answer to the account ProcrastinationMajor because I need to know!
abrant554 chapter 17 . 1/4/2016
OMG... This is probably one of the best stories EVER. Thank you so much for your awesome story telling. I have no idea how you do it, but you have captured exactly their personalities to a tee. I am just sorry that it is coming to an end.
Guest chapter 18 . 3/8/2015
By far one of the best Tiva stories ever! Awesome!
Just a reader chapter 12 . 1/6/2015
Are you fucking kidding me? It sufficed. Seriously.
talimom1997 chapter 3 . 2/13/2014
Oh my. I was not aware of all this amazing ff when rthis was originally postted, so I am first reading it now. So veery many thigs too love about this story so far. Lots of little gems of dialogue and Tony thoughts. Love the line that he'd definately buy her action figure. And I adore the conversation at the Jimmy/Breena event, from being Indonesian and a five year Japanese degree in Ninja to the conversation about monogomous birds and sluttish chimpanzees. Plus Tony imagining Mallard offspring complete with bow ties and correcting their teachers papers. And ending with them both thinking about children and how it is different when they are your own.

Thanks for leaving this stash of Tiva snack treats behind to munch on. We are all hungry for more Tiva.
paiger14 chapter 5 . 2/10/2014
I feel like this is like my 37th time reading this story but it just gets better and better each time