Reviews for Prideful Vengeance
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Great job on this.
gab000 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Wow. I think you're great at writing in Leah's POV. You capture her emotions so well.
The review will reveal me chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Really? Boo hoo, other people have needs and desires, and Sam, the leader, wants his followers to listen to him.

Also, Leah seems to play the demon here, good greif! You'd think she never loved Emily at all to desire to hurt her like that. How can you expect Emily to choose family when Leah so clearly doesn't. If she were really as independent as you like to claim (this is your world Leah I'm talking about) she would throw Sam on the sidewalk like it was nothing, she could be upset with Emily, but she would never want Sam back.

Now, I really hate to leave this without something positive b/c that's what makes constructive criticism, but alas, I'm making "well written" my fallback. At least you spell checked it this time. I'm still reading, so that's a good sign as well I think. Anyway, we'll just have to see what comes next!
brankel1 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Love it.
toshii519 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
i love it i say make it into a story
Kcrane chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I would love to read a scene that contains sam and leah after jared gives the message. I think that the real sam in trapped inside of the new version of sam and is fighting for a way to return to leah (if that makes sense) :)
AncientWolves chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Love as always 3 :)
FantasyLover74 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
are you going to use this one as the before story where Leah ran away and how she became a VS Model?

well done by the way.