Reviews for The Torture of Hermione
J.K chapter 2 . 9/29/2014
It,sucks Hermione gay really
livingarandomreality chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
This is a really cool idea. I've seen Bellatrix/Hermione time travel fics before but none where Hermione was only sent back for days and then goes back, that's very interesting. I really like this so far. Hope you continue.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/28/2013
Imma cry, please continue although I know you haven't updated this forever. Just please ;-;
Guest chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
This is amazing! Please write more! :)
NV Berke chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
I loved it! Put more? kkk joke! Loved
NV Berke chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I LOVETT!*-*
yay chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
So somehow they were going out earlier?
Bellaminion chapter 2 . 9/2/2011
Still luv it _
Bellaminion chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I freakin luv this! :D
DontThink chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
i like it. It's bitter sweet
Rachel452 chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
Oh but I like this story! I think the concept is really good! Crossing my fingers the new movie will spark your muse into finishing this!
ScOut4It chapter 2 . 4/4/2011
:D

I like that you emphasized the time passing here:

an old habit that Hermione hasn't seen in twenty years, so to speak;
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Nice concept to have Hermione and Bella reflecting on when Hermione went to the past.

Poor Bella, I bet she misses her, that was a long time ago.

This was great:

Her hollow sobs echo throughout the drawing room, reaching even the dungeon where Harry, Ron, and Luna reside, but not the heart of Bellatrix.
Cerrone17 chapter 2 . 1/28/2011
This is a really well written story, this chapter has such great depth to it, in comparison with the somewhat shallow relationships between Bellatrix and Hermione explored in other Fan Fictions. I look forward to reading more!
Ohagi-chan chapter 2 . 1/22/2011
I have to say, this is a pretty cool idea you have here. I really want to see what you're planning to do with this story. There's definitely a lot you can do with it. Anyways, excellent writing! I can't wait to read more! 'Til next time!