Reviews for Coming Home for New Years
Pia Cullen Masen chapter 2 . 12/30/2013
Oh my gosh, this Edward is just delicious to think of. Well I would definetly like to think what will happen with them later on! I understand Bella and I am jealous of her!
MatingInspires chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
Cute!
Guest chapter 22 . 12/13/2012
After the chapter about Edward past and Melody, my heart wasn't in this story anymore. I hate all type of widowers/dead fiances/dead girlfriend storied. The second woman in hero life is always yhe second best.
I know in real life women can fall in love with many guys, man can have few wives, but when I'm reading a romance I want to believe that my heroine is one and only, beloved in this and others lives, for eternity. I know it sounds cheesy but that's why I love reading. For few hours I can believe in that kind of love that we know is rare. Fairy tale love.

PS. I would be jealous of Melody and the fact that Edward band is called after her. Every time I would hear them I would remember he loved another woman so much. It would destroy his music for me.
Wants2BeACullen chapter 22 . 10/27/2012
Loved this story!
Guest chapter 22 . 8/1/2012
your story is AMAZINGLY well written! I loved, loved, loved it! I would also have loved some Jasper-Alice action, have you ever thought of a Jasper- Alice story ? :D
fanreader3 chapter 7 . 6/16/2012
Awww, poor Jasper. So heartbroken and all. And poor Alice for feeling so rushed!

Loved the EPOV! So fun to see into his mind sometimes as well!

THANKS!
fanreader3 chapter 6 . 6/16/2012
HA! I knew it! I love the alone time E & B are getting and I just love their conversations and getting re-aquainted! Jasper and Alice...WHOA! Loving this!
fanreader3 chapter 4 . 6/16/2012
Ha! I'm glad she figured out a way to go to Vegas! Now, will she surprise Edward or tell him before? Ooh, and Charlie's reaction? That'd be great. I'm sad for her though that he's going off like that instead of spending time with her. Not sure I like Carlisle as much in this story. I'm sure he'll get better, but he seems kinda jerky-ish now!
fanreader3 chapter 3 . 6/16/2012
Oooh, dinner with the Cullen's! Can't wait! I can't wait for their relationship to start/keep going and to hear the talks. I'm glad she was so forward with him and kissed him. Sigh. Oh, and I can't wait until she hears that song that I'm sure is about her!
fanreader3 chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
Definitely worth to expand-I'm glad you did! I'm curious about the whole Truth or Dare thing and hope we hear a back story on that. Or maybe it's just more embarrassing Bella stuff. :) I'm so glad they got their New Years kiss in and I'm sure there will be some rocky stuff along the way, but I like the ease of it for the moment!
fanreader3 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
I just stumbled on you today and started reading this. I'm so intrigued by this story and can't wait to get more into it!
Blair.Alice. CullenLuvr chapter 22 . 5/25/2012
loved it
dbarr913 chapter 22 . 3/2/2012
Really enjoyed reading this story!
kselzer chapter 22 . 1/27/2012
so cute. I hate that she had such a rough past but loved that he didn't care, especially when many would have.
madehoney chapter 8 . 1/17/2012
ohh come on! She knew this was going there why oh why she didn't start with the pill while waiting for him ugh!