Reviews for I Can't Choose
Psychedelic Urchin chapter 1 . 1/17
This is wonderfully written! I would love to see a chapter with each man!
Artisticmom2 chapter 1 . 10/29/2020
Wow. That was something else! (fans self) I think I need a cold shower! Well done!
HermioneSnape394 chapter 1 . 10/27/2020
Loved it, enjoyed it... Craving for more of this story... pls write more SSHGLM stories
TrixyHobbitzes chapter 1 . 1/6/2020
Holy crap on a stick. That was flippin hot. And Severus is a way better wing man i gotta say. If it came down to it id be pickin him with that sweet assist he pulled for his bro. High five! Hayyyooooohh!
AngelDragon1976 chapter 1 . 5/3/2019
That was freaking sexy as hell and hot damn! Definitely would choose both as well, just like Hermione. There would be no choosing between them ever.
HeiferDoctor chapter 1 . 9/17/2018
Love it! So hot!
Duskfall of RiverClan chapter 1 . 7/22/2018
It was delicious, smutty, sexy...everything this should be! Perfection! Severus/Hermione/Lucius is a good pairing because Sevione and Lumione are both nice, but to choose one over the other would be like putting the one you didn't choose down. And they're both nice pairings!

Why am I rambling again? Just saying that's it's amazing and hope you write more XD
mattsmom chapter 1 . 7/12/2018
Crazy you haven’t turned this into a 100 chapter read. I wouldn’t mind if you did
GeekMom13 chapter 1 . 3/17/2017
I like how you did this. there aren't many out there that I've seen so far that don't include anal...
Adahmel chapter 1 . 1/10/2017
I do like this pairing. I can see why she would like something out of each of them.
jensteed chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
Wow! This was so hot and sexy, I loved it (and your pen name is perfect, hehe) A really fantastic story!
Aesalys chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Hi!
I love this. Can I translate it in french?
lechatabbicat chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
yummy..what an amazing idea..
angel897 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
liked it rather hot
JustAFangirl chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Well, that was...AMAZING! I have a creepy sort of crush on both of those guys, and I'm slightly jel of Hermione! But seriously, it was really well written not to mention hot!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »