Reviews for Tauren Tale
thibo1234 chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Where in Mulgore is there a river i only know the lake around bloodhoof village and the little lake near the ventures an co. mines no river ore waterfall
Anne Ominous chapter 16 . 10/17/2011
I have to tell you that this is quite possibly my favorite story on . You've taken two races that most people discard as jokes in favor of "pretty" races, and written strong, unique characters that grow believably. The ending was more bittersweet than I usually read(though the limerick made me grin), but I loved it all the same.
Verminlord chapter 16 . 5/26/2011
A really enjoyable story.
Desiree1717 chapter 15 . 4/14/2011
Oh poor Jorga! Excellent story so far still.
Norah W chapter 8 . 2/18/2011
Your characters are as always, wonderful! The little insigts into tauren life, the frustrations and jokes, all makes me love the tauren people more and more.

No one writes characters as well as you - they make me laugh with them, not at them, and thats something truely unique.

/Norah
Norah W chapter 5 . 1/27/2011
Brilliant!

I was slow to pick up on the story because you'd already afforded me a few chapters some time back, but being caught up, I am as always in awe of your writing; I can smell the dusts of desolace.

LeeeeeroooyJenkins chapter 3 . 1/14/2011
As much as I hate gnomes, I really love this story!
Flexor chapter 2 . 1/7/2011
Bloody rogues. Now warriors are famous for not having any truck with intellect, but the fact that neither do rogues is often overlooked. Anyway, cliff hangers are for amateurs. Cliff *jumpers* are what it's at today.
Desiree1717 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
This promises to be super cute. :D
Khail chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
interesting. your writing style is nice.