Reviews for I'll Always Have Your Back
love it! :)
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Terrific!
VG LittleBear chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Hi, this episode always had me cringe slightly, Mike just was too casual about hitting Tony, and then shooting Akady. I couldn't believe Gibbs just stood by. I think you got it pretty well covered. Thanks and cheers!
Hope06 chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
I love it and good to know that even Tony hates the mustache
Sitting Ducki chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
LOL I do think Gibbs was a little too forgiving for Franks knocking Tony out but I do think he has too much respect for Franks to punch him like that. There are just some people in life you respect no matter what even if you're pissed. Not because you have to but that's the way they are. Then again there are other times I think Gibbs should've smacked him lol
ForeverHedleyTrencher chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
this is great. I love gibbs and tony :)
tiva kissing in a tree chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Heh heh heh
All Hail Hufflepuff chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I'm going to pretend this is what happened after the cameras stopped rolling, great job!
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
I do love having Gibbs come to Tony's defense.
peanutmeg chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I love this story! It always annoyed me that Gibbs let Franks get away with both hitting Tony and messing with the case. I love your missing scene! Wonderfully written - thanks so much for sharing!
GibbsRules chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Loved this story! ... fits well with the episode. I always wondered why Gibbs seemed to be a little lenient on Franks for knocking out Tony. That scene in the episode where Gibbs is checking Tony's responses out himself proves there's still some of the old 'caring' Gibbs there despite his memory loss and his penchant for THAT moustache! LOL!. Looking forward to reading more of your NCIS stories. :)
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
LOL that's something I would've like to have seen. Gibbs hitting Mike not the shaving of the mustache :D
Hieiko chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
YES! I am so glad you wrote this. I did wonder that Gibbs just let Franks off the hook for doing that to Tony. (And I loved that Tony just HAD to mention the moustache.)
Shawn989 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
This was an awesome sweet little story. Can't wait to read more of your stuff. Thank you for sharing and to bad you aren't on the writing staff for the show. I'd love to see some tibbs f/s.

Shawn
victoriantealady chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
I have always wished the show would have addressed the way Gibbs took over and disrespected Tony by just replacing his things on his old desk.

This would have been a great way to address that and still maintain the shows continuity.

Very good story.