Reviews for The Ghost King Chronicles
Rosialette001 chapter 3 . 9/2/2014
Hm, I would be interested!
Rosialette001 chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
It seems as though everyone who has been a bully has also been bullied. I've been both, as well. Thankfully I've stopped, but it's still awful to know that I can be like that.
2509su chapter 2 . 5/9/2014
More than awesome and enjoyable to read. Well.. i sometimes have trouble with the vocabulary because i am still learning english. But to tell the truth i think your choice of words is the most important thing that makes this perfect.
PansexualPossum chapter 5 . 2/1/2014
WOW! I read all 5 chapters, and I have to say you have such a gift for writing! People don't show Nico in this way, and I love it so much! I'll have to read more of your stories now ;)
The Son Of Hades123 chapter 7 . 1/3/2014
That's to bad, I would have loved to read a sequel to this story. All well, great story though.
Gabwolfgirl chapter 7 . 9/14/2013
Hope you do more soon. This is really good.
DerangedOtakuFangirl chapter 7 . 4/18/2013
aww no sequel! :( I might adopt this but i wont be able to write it as well...
DerangedOtakuFangirl chapter 5 . 4/18/2013
OMG
THIS WAS AMAZING
IT SUCKED ME IN AND TOOK ME FOR A RIDE THROUGH TARTARUS AND BACK
WOW
YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER
DerangedOtakuFangirl chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
OKAY THEN
CAN WE JUST TAKE A MOMENT TO BASK IN THE UTTER GLORY THAT IS THIS AMAZING STORY AND FABULOUSLY TALENTED AUTHOR?
THIS IS F-ING AWESOME
THIS IS THE BEST, MOST WELL WRITTEN FIC I HAVE EVER COME ACROSS
I HAVE NO SPOKEN WORDS FOR THIS BECAUSE IT HAS TAKE MY BREATH AWAY
I HOPE YOU BECOME AN AMAZING AUTHOR AND WRITE A NYTIMES BESTSELLER AND I WILL BE WAITING IN BARNES AND NOBLE TO BUY YOUR BOOK
KEEP WRITING GOOD FRIEND
1Olivia chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
This is amazing! I love dark Nico stories! I love the way u write him
Another Shore chapter 7 . 12/29/2012
That was truly just some excellent writing, just delectable to the imagination. After trawling through so many over hashed overly melodramatic Nico stories, this made it all worth it with just the right balance of subtlety and raw emotion.
This is satisfying enough for a while to come, but I hope you return to the fanfiction scene soon and best wishes if you don't.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
wow . . .
your writing is amazing
JackBunjeeKiki chapter 8 . 4/16/2012
I can't pretend that I approve of you giving up the sequel. In fact, that is an understatement. What the HELL were you thinking? I am severely disappointed that you will not be writing a sequel. The fact that you're putting this up for adoption is rather kind to the readers that you have let down and I want to thank you for that despite making me feel like I should throttle ypu at the moment. Sigh.

Booka
sizzle.like.stygian.ice chapter 8 . 4/16/2012
Oh hades my emotions.

That was freaking beautiful. Absolutely amazing. And thank you, for once, for not making it a fluffy piece of crap. It was completely just captivating, and I literally swore at my iPod when it died in the middle of part four.

It would be so great if you'd write a sequel, but I definitely get it if you don't. But please, consider it? Strongly? :)

It was really really really absolutely wonderful, honestly. A now all-time Nico-based favorite of mine. 3

Gods bless your writing skills, seriously. I am SO reading your other fics. :D
JackBunjeeKiki chapter 6 . 4/12/2012
One of the most beautiful, meaningful stories I have ever had the pleasure to read on this site. It was so true and amazing how you portrayed Nico and his problems, his frustrations, his obstacles. You are an amazing writer and I really respect that.

Thank you.