Reviews for Underneath the Skin
TheTV-Junkie chapter 5 . 2/18/2013
I really enjoyed the dark tenor of this story! Very few authors seem to be curageous enough to write about traumatising and somewhat disturbing scenarios but you did. Will this story be updated in the near future or have you meanwhile abandoned it? The latter would be a pity. I'd really love to see where you'd be taking this ;)

Oh, and will there be any kind of sex? I mean, it does not neccessarily have to be forced sex/rape (Even though that would definitely suit your version of Lucius. Just saying.) but in the situation Hermione finds herself in right now it would be absolutely realistic. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to glorify sexual abuse in any way but since you apparently try to create a realistic story, that would be the next logical step in case Hermione decides on declining Lucius' request.

Anyway, looking forward to a continuation of this fic! :) Good work, hun. My stories are also somewhat dark, so if you like, feel free to drop by and share your thoughts in a review and/or PM me.
Hermy chapter 5 . 2/9/2011
Great! Bonechilling... But well written
Analaa chapter 3 . 1/3/2011
Good chapter, but poor Hermoine!
prith chapter 3 . 1/3/2011
This was an awesome chapter!

I really love this story so far...

Can't wait for your next update!
Mrs.Twilight chapter 3 . 1/3/2011
I reallly liked this chapter! But I can't help but wonder why lucius has so much power? I can't wait to see where you take it and how severs and hermiones relationship grows! Once again great job and can't wait until the next chapter xoxo
Mew of Fire chapter 2 . 12/31/2010
interesting story. i can't wait to read more!
JaneA0202 chapter 2 . 12/31/2010
oh well, another fic with this theme...I can only guess about what will be next chapter...some torture, rape probably...its horrible, but what is more disgusting is that people often write fics with those themes...I cant never understand it.
Mrs.Twilight chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
This fic seems good and I can't wait until severus comes into the story :)