Reviews for The resistance
Guest chapter 2 . 10/9/2013
Awesome! I love this kind of idea. I think the characters are kind of OC though...Update soon! Please, please, pretty please? I am dying to know what happens next
Guest chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
keep going
DragonsStories chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
You should don't this, please! I like it a lot! You have a nice style of writing and the story is really interesting. It has been a while since your last update but if it helps at all I would love to see more chapters :) please return to this! It's great.
Assassin Central chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
Please update
Guest chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
hahaha lol
Katlin Dragoon chapter 2 . 12/24/2012
you could add more to this i kinda like were this is going
Levaya Jade chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
Wow. This is really good! I love Eona and Kygo. Some of the word choice could be better but all around good job. I can't wait for the next chapter!
maka loves chocolateee chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
the story is really good i read the books a while ago but i still love them are you going to update the stories soon i can't waittt
Anna Juliet Dawes chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
I know this is a fanfiction, but I'm OCD so I feel the need to critique. Whether you read this critique or not is entirely up to you but I'd bet you could get a novel or two published if you get your mechanics down and your thoguhts together. :)

I definitely like your concept, but your grammar skills and punctuation could use some work. You're very repetative with your word usage, but it's okay because we all make this mistake more than once, whether we admit it or not. There are a few words that are used in the wrong space, like in your second chapter towards the beginning: "In fact I wanted to prolong our reunion as long as possible." Correctly, it should be: "In fact, I wanted to (post-pone, avoid) our reunion (for) as long as possible." Either of the words in the first set of parenthesis would work with the rest of the sentence. "For" is not actually necessary but I would debate that it would sound a little better included.

Once again, don't listen to me if you don't want to. :)
akizarulez chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
OMG! OMG! I LOVE IT!
Dragongirl elf chapter 2 . 1/5/2012
i love it! write more please!
goddammitijustwantausername chapter 2 . 10/28/2011
luved it
maxandfangles4evah chapter 2 . 9/28/2011
Please continue this story! I think it's really good... today's my bday... so... please?
firecrushedcat chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
Haha that's funny(: good one and update soon? (: I swear I'm falling in love with Kygo already((:
Swifty14 chapter 2 . 4/15/2011