Reviews for Strange Little World
ImATrooper chapter 7 . 10/15/2017
This was a fun read! I especially liked your final chapter, it was hilarious!
Rhea chapter 7 . 2/2/2014
Maybe it's like, yeaaaars later, but this fic made me SO SO happyy !

The ending was a little off, but I don't care, I loved everything before it ! 3

Please ship some more, write some more ! _

xx
Miips chapter 7 . 9/21/2011
The ending felt a little rushed, especially with Hiyori verbally initiating the kiss but I liked it nonetheless! :D It's too bad you don't have enough time to continue this, I feel it could've been a huge story
Miips chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Great start, made me want to read more! Which I will, seeing as there are more chapters ;)
littlemelonatplay chapter 3 . 3/18/2011
That is so sweet. Totally enjoying this so far, it helps that there were no grammar or spelling mistakes (that I could see, but I'm human). I'm glad that you posted this because Hiyori and Shinji are growing on me.
I.LoVe.GrImMjOw chapter 7 . 2/18/2011
i really liked it!

ha. great ending, shiji got arrested! and hiyori.

i have to admit, i love the guy, but he does look like a pedophile
I.LoVe.GrImMjOw chapter 3 . 2/18/2011
aww... shinyuki fluff

luv it!
LizzyCullen7 chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
"she and Shinji only bicker because neither has the nerve to jump the other's bones." - made my entire day. D
ZenX9 chapter 7 . 1/24/2011
Loved it. Personally I like Hiyori and Shinji as a couple they suit each other, anyways loved it hope to see more Shinji Hiyori coupling in the future from you .
Allie.louuu chapter 7 . 1/18/2011
This. Was. Amazing.

As in, I'm speechless. The characters were perfect, I love them together so much. I've written a story about them too. But it's somewhere on my computer, I can't exactly find it _

But yeah, a few spelling / grammatical errors but nothing that major (:

awesome job!
AngelTwin07 chapter 7 . 1/8/2011
omg! best start of their relationship, and great start, my sister was laughing hard and so was i, i'm sad it's done, but it's still pretty nice ending. I hope to see more stories about these two soon :)
Candy1243 chapter 5 . 1/8/2011
this chapter was great! hope u do more shinji X hiyori are one of my fave couples!
AngelTwin07 chapter 6 . 1/5/2011
yup, it's official, this story is my favorite to read of all time, keep writing! :)
fullmetal927 chapter 6 . 1/5/2011
lol like the idea for the game, evil yet fun! just my type!

Awesome chappy btw
UraharafanXDXDXD chapter 6 . 1/4/2011
Great chapter with the dog. If the ten reviews do happen, then the story will be even better. Good luck with the other reviews.