Reviews for The Frost King
Kiriko the 22 tails chapter 25 . 7/19
oh my gosh this has to be one of the most beautiful stories I have ever read on here! The way you made it seem so real, not all that "everyone lives" stuff. It makes you realize that at some point you will have to say goodbye to people that are close to you, and I truly cried. Thank you for this wonderful story!
menacingmccall chapter 25 . 6/8
I'm only gonna read four chapters I said
I need sleep I said

*6 hours and 25 chapters later"

Well fuck.

Anyways yes it's true! I finally got time to check out this story and even though I have lost sleep
Haven't eaten and desperately need something to drink
I loved every moment of it. I laughed, I cried, I was engrossed. Oh it was...magical! YES magical. I honestly felt the nostalgia in this story for all those beautiful fairy tales I'm tempted to pop in a Disney movie now.
But wow I'm also kind of angry at how much was actually copied into the other persons stories. Thankfully the ending was different but most of the beginning was far too similar. However I can say, without a shadow of a doubt that your story, he original, is and will always be the better story.
I loved that epilogue too.
Love Exists Where Unexpected chapter 11 . 5/14
Yugi's gonna get hurt?
Nah, jk, but just in case . . .
If Yugi gets hurt, I will go and
I will cry under my blanket for an
Entire day just to forget he was hurt . . .
And I have got to be the ugliest crier ever . . .
Love Exists Where Unexpected chapter 7 . 5/13
Yeah...
Definitely in the gutter.….
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 5/3
Great chapter and plot
Loverofhell chapter 15 . 3/11
I was reading this chapter and I will say that this chapter is boss. great story so far. just love it.
Loverofhell chapter 2 . 3/9
I love the way you describe the fairy's by the way a fairy is a fairy but you described the fairy your own way to make this story good job
I love this book. Someone copied it on wattpad called Halloween Snow. Something's are different others are scary similar
puppyface1000 chapter 25 . 7/13/2015
awesome you should do a squeal to it if you want to.
Mystery Girl chapter 25 . 4/9/2015
Omg I love this story! I love all your stories! You should make a squel to this story! Please! At least think about it! Peace Out! :D
Myfanfix chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
This is soooo great... That I had to read it a second time. Just change the names and make it a movie like that person did with the 50 shades of gray. My god this is the prettiest, coolest, most creative story on here. I have read hundreds of stories and this one is 1 of my top 3 I absolutely LOVE!
Guest chapter 25 . 3/31/2015
Really good story!
Guest chapter 25 . 2/17/2015
Bravo! -claps- can't wait for the next update on timeaus of locri too!
my fanfix chapter 25 . 1/24/2015
My God! That was the longest, coolest damn story I ever read. So full of emotion. Christ, change the names and make a manga or movie put of it. I'd buy it!
Guest chapter 25 . 1/19/2015
I love everything about your story and all the trails that Yami and Yugi had to go through to be together. I love how real you made everything because you wanted to have a realistic view on how it is suppose to beandi love that. Even through you made me angry when Yuri left and didn't stay or when he didn't want to believe that the love they have was real and hit took me forever to figure it out it out but it was wondeful from the beginning to the end. They and are together and have trail ahead that they can overcome and people that love them to help him and Yami through everything and they children to be there with them through thick and thin! I LOVE IT! :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!