Reviews for The Frost King
puppyface1000 chapter 25 . 7/13
awesome you should do a squeal to it if you want to.
Mystery Girl chapter 25 . 4/9
Omg I love this story! I love all your stories! You should make a squel to this story! Please! At least think about it! Peace Out! :D
Myfanfix chapter 1 . 4/1
This is soooo great... That I had to read it a second time. Just change the names and make it a movie like that person did with the 50 shades of gray. My god this is the prettiest, coolest, most creative story on here. I have read hundreds of stories and this one is 1 of my top 3 I absolutely LOVE!
Really good story!
Bravo! -claps- can't wait for the next update on timeaus of locri too!
my fanfix chapter 25 . 1/24
My God! That was the longest, coolest damn story I ever read. So full of emotion. Christ, change the names and make a manga or movie put of it. I'd buy it!
I love everything about your story and all the trails that Yami and Yugi had to go through to be together. I love how real you made everything because you wanted to have a realistic view on how it is suppose to beandi love that. Even through you made me angry when Yuri left and didn't stay or when he didn't want to believe that the love they have was real and hit took me forever to figure it out it out but it was wondeful from the beginning to the end. They and are together and have trail ahead that they can overcome and people that love them to help him and Yami through everything and they children to be there with them through thick and thin! I LOVE IT! :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
MySweetAzaeleah chapter 25 . 1/13
I need someone to hold me now because I am experiencing what I like to call "end o f the line syndrome". Where you get invested in a story, read it front to cover and genuinely feel something because of how well it's written, and then it ends and you're left with a mix of satisfaction and yearning at the same time. This story was just beautiful.

I laughed, I cried, and I rooted for the characters both in their best and worst moments because they felt like people, loving but selfish to some degree, and suffered and felt joy just like real people. The endings is one of the most satisfying I've ever read, it fit with the tone of the story and gave us an ambiguous sense of déjà vu that took us back to the first chapter that started us on this journey. It gave us a satisfying end and left us with room to think about what happens next, which is hard to pull off.

Everything about this story was beautiful, the characterization, the plot, the world building, and the conflict was one of the most unique internal conflicts I've seen in a FF since it was a justifiable internal struggle as the main conflict and affected by external forces. The ending was my favorite and was perfect for the over all tone of the story. Aside from what I already mentioned it gave us that sense of realism and fantasy in we see them blend in the last conversation between Yuugi, Joey, and Tristan. Time fades and people move on, even as fairies, and it's both sad and wonderful because it's life. I think that's probably the best theme you can take from this story, along with how love can be something powerful and at the same time inspire us to be our most giving and selfish at the same time.

I'm sad to be finished, but also happy because I've read this wonderful story.
...I came on thinking it'd be nice and relaxing to get caught up on this story after a pretty hectic weak and now my heart is broken and I think I like it. Actually I know I do. These last few chapters were so amazing! They had you're style and detail at its best, but what Inreally noticed was the EMOTION. I felt the pants and turmoil of each character and honestly felt selfish myself for wanting that happy ending at seeing all the pros and cons they had for staying and leaving. And returning was just heartbreaking! How everything is dull and not worth wonder anymore, and your description emphasizes that! You brought the characters to life on a whole new level these last few and that twist at the end! Aaah! You are wonderful yet cruel plot mistress my friend.
MySweetAzaeleah chapter 15 . 12/27/2014
These last few chapters were perfect for my inner glutton. There was tender well written sex scenes (which really were beautiful as strange as it might be to say about smut, there was just so much genuine emotion mixed in with it), food...wonderful food, and games! You brought the solstice to life and made me want to go so badly! Fairy festivals sound amazing and this is another reason why I wish these freaking fairies would come for me next. More seriously though, again the aesthetic description and detail is wonderful in the clothes, setting, and festivities. I loved the relationship development we got with Yugi, Yami, and the boys. They're crossing the pedestal into becoming and actual family and Yugi has finally taken that final leap to embracing his love for Yami and the fairy world with home far from his mind, only for it to come crashing right back at the end. Which was amazing. We got this lovely and beautiful calm before the storm aka the conflict comes head on and the rising action is beginning. I'm hoping for a happy ending, but even a happy ending will have some loss due to the central dilemma in this fic. That's the thing, I know this story is probably going to break my heart but I read it anyways because I want to know HOW it's going to break my heart. I'm too hooked to even care that the feels might kill me. The pacing and development really shone these last few chapters and I'm excited that I'm getting closer to the end to see how they work it out.
MySweetAzaeleah chapter 12 . 12/19/2014
I've been making a habit of reviewing after 5 chapters, I had to after this one though. I just loved the tension in the last two chapters and the nagging question of if Yugi is going to stay or not, and how it's not a question of if he loves Yami per-say, but if he can be happy without all of his family friends and everything else he'd leave behind likewise if he can be happy going back when he's had this amazing experience and love that makes home seem dull and lacking wonder. Even I'm not sure which I want him to choose, because he looses something either way. It's just so easy to get invested in this story emotionally and feel the characters pain, and it's what I love about it! I also adored Yugi's story and how it parallels their situation, I'm hoping so badly they find a way to get their happy ending to.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Is is my fourth time reading this amazingly beautiful piece of work. I just absolutely can't get enough of it
MySweetAzaeleah chapter 10 . 12/13/2014
I'm loving this story more and more! The fairy kingdom sound so beautiful and I can just picture these vivid shining images of the village, and the ice cave and it's so amazing! I'm also officially in love with sibling style Jaden, Jesse, Chaz, and Syrus thanks to you. I hope you're happy. The fairy concept of love was also enjoyable expo, it's so foreign but at the same time relatable and at its core similar to what we define as love and it just shows the contrast in cultures. Plus the way they view magic as existing in make me wish I could live there geeze! I'm loving Yugi and Yami's relationship, relating to each other through their own personal tragedies and caught between giving into this natural whirlwind love and being sensible and questioning how it's possible to experience love so quickly after meeting someone. Plus we got backstory on Yami that just broke my heart! The sexy kissing helped ease the pain I'll admit ;) I can't wait to see what happens next. They're obviously already in love, but just hesitant to give in because it's so sudden, so where they go from there is going to be amusing to see.
MySweetAzaeleah chapter 5 . 12/11/2014
A fifth of the way through and I'm still enjoying this story quite a bit. There's been a lot of world building in the chapters and getting into what exactly the situation is and focus on aesthetics. It's set up very nicely and gives you a clear idea of what the fairies and their world is like. I'm also loving the characters and how you protray them, particularly how wise and contemplating Yami is with his hint of arrogance.

I'm also liking that the relationships are now starting to develoup and I'm guessing there's going to be more of that coming up and I'm excited :D
MySweetAzaeleah chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Yes! Finally started reading this :D so far so good! I love the imagery and setting building so far. It's a good first chapter and has a nice hook and edge of foreshadowing. Really excited to keep reading great so far!