Reviews for Harry's First Week In Hell
Darlarose17 chapter 4 . 5/22/2013
Dumbledore's a fucking idiot!
ParzivalHallows chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
Oh my goodness this is absolute brilliance! Great great job!
nursie91 chapter 4 . 6/15/2012
I love this! You really reallly realllly should finish it! *puppy eyes*
Xterker23 chapter 4 . 5/26/2012
Nice
LilyEvans98 chapter 4 . 5/13/2012
Will u ever finish this? I loved this story so please do x I actually cried at the end of this chapter... please carry on x
SexyRemusLupin chapter 4 . 1/4/2012
Please carry this on soon, I really love it in a twisted kind of way :3 It is really well written, please write more soon!
Child of Dreams chapter 4 . 11/11/2011
Yay! Moony's there!

Please update really soon!
The Potters of the Future chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
Dumbledore is such an idiot!
Lizzete chapter 4 . 9/30/2011
I loved it!

Please, update soon )
QueenCobraWing chapter 4 . 9/30/2011
Oh, oh my baby! Poor Harry.

And as horrid as it sounds, poor Tuney, too. I mean, she's a despicable woman, hitting a child like that (not to mention everything else that has and will happen to Harry while he lives on Privet Drive), but I almost understand. She's terrified of this child, furious that she has to care for him. He's a constant reminder of Lily: how much she loathed and envied (at least, I think) her now dead sister.

You've captured Dumbledore well. For a wise old wizard, he really is naive, or at least sometimes acts it. And Petunia wasn't even being... inconspicuous. She was actuf very suspicious.
Me chapter 3 . 8/21/2011
Are you going to continue the story? I for one would greatly appreciate it. I like all of your stories.
Nikki chapter 3 . 8/18/2011
Hey, I like your story. You should continue it. I never thought of how Petunia would have trouble facing Harry's eyes. And I like the inclusion of Professor McGonagall too. It's so sad...
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 4/29/2011
That MoB bettered do something! And I don't mean obliviate everyone!
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 4/29/2011
Hopefully that cat will get it into her head to change things. Or else have Albus arrested for perpetrating child abuse.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
This shows all of Albus' naivety, arrogance, stupidity and his lack of understanding, care and concern for other people.

Well Done!