Reviews for A Sensible Girl
Galad Estel chapter 3 . 3/31/2012
Feeling a little sorry for Emma here. All these secret engagement going on around her.

This Elina btw, I have a fanfcition account, so I decided to review. It's kind an interesting idea, though maybe Austen did not want to deal with two secret engagments at once. Makes things a little complicated. :)
T'Ley chapter 5 . 3/20/2012
It's so refreshing to read a fanfic with such a unique premise. I like how you've been able to stick to the events of the source material while at the same time presenting a complete reevaluation of Harriet's character. Please update again soon.
xx chapter 5 . 1/17/2012
Quite a nice twist on Emma and Harriet's relationship! An interesting idea that I think you're pulling off quite well.
L chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Love this - very nicely written. Good for Harriet! L
luckyfish214 chapter 3 . 6/28/2011
I like this different take on Emma. It's nice to see a version in which Harriet isn't completely clueless about everything. I hope Harriet doesn't still hate Emma by the end of the story though. Good job! Please continue writing!
MidnightThief15 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
I really liked this. :) It was short, but sweet. And, I like how you gave Harriet more confidence than she had in Emma, always asking her friend what she should do when it came to matters of her own heart. You write really well, and I intend to read your other stories, as I'm an Austen fan myself. :)