Reviews for Of Muggles and Magic
JellyToastx chapter 43 . 7/4
Oh my god. I honestly have no words as to how amazing this was. I have nothing to compare it to, because it was so unique. It's so different from everything else I've ever read, and I don't know how to go back to normality now. This story is so good, that I couldn't stop thinking about it, when not reading it, as well as having actual dreams in this universe. I have gained a new taste for the 19th century, and might give other fics and stories like this a try. I never knew they could be so enticing, and how there is a simplicity and romanticism that captures you entirely. I thank you with all of my being, for enlightening me with what good fics should be like and showing me my new all time favorite.
Grantspride chapter 27 . 6/29
yes, I doubted you and honestly, I was furious with you. I have total faith in your writing ability and until this chapter is was like learning Santa wasn't real all over again. I was spitting! but, things seem to have turned for the better. FINALLY. so, I owe you an apology. I am sorry for my previous anger and I hope in the future you will take more pity on your reader and lower you anguishing polts at least a little. just a little. weave your tale as you do but let a little hope in as well...PLEASE. I nearly died and stepped on my laptop in frustration
Dark.Entries chapter 43 . 6/29
aaaand done! That was brilliant! This is, hands down, my favourite Snapione fanfic I have read so far! Very well-written characters and overall a great read!
Grantspride chapter 21 . 6/29
and now Hermione has no magic left? what the fuck is your problem?
Grantspride chapter 20 . 6/29
I have never read a more depressing story in my life. I am angry and I sincerely hate you but I want to know it ends as well. it's like a perverse form of self-flagellation. do you know each chapter I read is that much more depressing than the last? your story is lacking hope women! fuck you!
Grantspride chapter 14 . 6/29
ok i give up. I have lost all hope in this fucked up story
Grantspride chapter 13 . 6/29
wtf kind of story is this? seriously? he has a kid from a screw? a secret wife? That's totally out of character because severus has ALWAYS been the king of details so that's not even slightly plausible. I have no idea which "regency" novel you might have been inspired from to create that plot like but I am telling you now burn it in the next campfire you see. Hermione never returned to school? this is one depressing fucked up chapter after another. I will give this one more try with the next chapter because I still have hope and total faith in your ability as an author. but, thus far its been a fucked up depressing frustrating letdown.
Grantspride chapter 12 . 6/29
Yes, I hope you run. GEZZ what kind of story is this? the first year she is a loner coward. the second year she slept through it and now in the third year, she isn't even a witch anymore? I usually really love your stories but I am seriously contemplating just dropping this one
Dark.Entries chapter 4 . 6/27
I am still in chapter 4 but I have to say this...you are an absolutely brilliant writer!:D As someone who grew up reading Victorian Literature (and quite ravishly if I may add), you had in me in fits of giggles!:D Your characters are really brilliantly written and that Severus/Hermione interaction before going to Hogwarts is really precious! I don't review often and never before finishing the whole story...but I wanted to tell you that you are a great writer and that I can't wait to finish your beautiful story
analise17 chapter 18 . 6/10
Whoo hoo! Severus rides to the rescue!. The man is bl**dy late! XD
now he saw his future insufferable-know-it-all student lol
the.interwebs chapter 43 . 5/21
Delightful! The tension of irony was agonizing! Totally wonderful I loved it
MissJaneEyre chapter 43 . 5/8
Stunning. I couldn’t stop reading! Thank you for a unique story.
PhoenixGravity chapter 43 . 4/29
I was enchanted throughout the whole story... thank you for allowing me to follow hermiones through her story, her life with muggles and her life with magic. I adorées the whole thing, and the characters seemed to live out their life in front of my eyes.
LazierReader chapter 23 . 4/13
I feel like you could have skimmed over a lot of what happened until the end of the war, because this seems like a sequel (and the story I expected upon opening this fic) to the last story that was basically solely Snape/OC. I really wish authors would just give readers a heads up when one of the main characters is going to be heavily, and/or, explicitly, involved with an OC. Few things are more frustrating/irritating than being thrown that curve ball.
3,655 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »