Reviews for Of Muggles and Magic
audiblyausten chapter 43 . 9/16
This was a wonderful read! Thank you very much for writing it.
audiblyausten chapter 25 . 9/15
Your writing is breathtaking, and I particularly liked this phrase in this chapter: "His robes swirled around her legs possessively, before falling away." It sounds simple, but conveys so much situational meaning. I can hardly wait to read the rest of the story, but it is indeed 4 in the morning, and I musn't allow myself to go on. I eagerly await the morning, when I can read on.
clausumcormeum chapter 43 . 9/10
Gah! They are all so very adorable. I love how you mixed in all the families and the era's customs.
clausumcormeum chapter 35 . 9/10
Oh my, oh dear. If only Simon said a name...
clausumcormeum chapter 28 . 9/10
Oh my god, Simon and Snape. Wand.
Inu-midoriko chapter 43 . 8/29
Ahhhhh this story was utter perfection. Thank you so much for leaving it posted for late finders such as myself.

Much love

Inu
Inu-midoriko chapter 27 . 8/27
So, I'm not sure what happened to good portion of the words in my previous review. If it makes little sense I apologize, it did read fine before I posted. Just know I frakking adore the life out of this fic so far.
Inu-midoriko chapter 26 . 8/27
I'm reviewing here rather than waiting till the end chapter because I need to tell you how damn brilliant you are and how glorious your betas were for this story up to this point and I'm sure to the end when I get thereverything on. Your character development was and is and I'm sure will be the absolute most glorious thing I'very read in a long long time and im only sorry I only just found this masterpiece. Because it really and truly is a wonderful AU that has had me be so glad for each character, incredibly sad and down right frustrated. I will admit, I teared up a couple times. Once when Hermione lost her magic and again during your beautifullyrics tragic scene of Elspeth's death and Severus' mourning of her. Like he noticed hown much he truly cared a bit too 're truly an inspiration to this Fandom,it is the BEST damn Fandom EVER and I so look forward to reading the rest. (I'm in the middle of moving into an apartment and all I can think through the work of redoing some things is this fic). I really like the dynamic of Neville being part of the golden trio, it was very interesting to read the series plot in the background and have the main story of severus and hermione (vastly different but both either so devastatingly sad or a lovely glimmer of joy) I can say with full unapprehended delight that Severus and Hermione's reuniting was perfect. And the reason for my mid fic review is my sheer happiness that Severus is helping her now (again) without her knowledge is perfect. He's becoming truly her knight in shining armor in all her childhood fantasies but more so behind the scenes and I think it's brilliant and beautiful and your talent is just wonderful. Thank you for writing this wonderful piece of amazingness. If I could hug you I would. I very much look forward to reading the rest of this. Until the epilogue, I hope this review finds you well.

Much love,

Inu-Midoriko
LissaDream chapter 1 . 8/4
Very cool. I liked the regency theme a lot. I enjoyed your OCs immensely. Brava, as always!
WikiMe chapter 1 . 7/19
Awesome story! I wish to have read more like this.
Classy and relevant. Very original too.

One question though, as English is not my first language. And Im not that good with subtle hints and clues - is Grace really Snape's biological daughter? He seemed to have been one of Elspeth's gentleman though is he not?
A fan chapter 43 . 7/17
Marvelous story
Fantomette34 chapter 43 . 7/10
Oh my God, what a shattering story !
This is one of the best stories I've read about FFN. You are an incredible author and I have plunged into your fiction with great happiness :)
Excellent idea to transpose the HP world during the Regency, Snape is so aristocratic and Hermione so beautiful and rebellious.
Congratulations for writing such a poignant story ! Thank you and bravo !
I love this! Until I read it, I did not realise that I needed Harry Potter you so much!
so many happy sighssssss :DDDDDDDD thank you so much for writing-i love all your original characters, and your takes on the Harry potter characters :D
awwwww my heart melts with Daddy snapee
3,621 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »