Reviews for Of Muggles and Magic
Carina37 chapter 43 . 4/4
I for one am glad for Elseph and Simon.
MangoSunbeams chapter 20 . 2/19
I've got to say, I'm not really a fan of the whole marriage and children subplot. It would have been fine if they were the pairing, but it has gone on a long time and been pretty detailed for us to want him to be with Hermione (which I think is the end goal if I read the description right?). It feels a bit weird with how much of the story it's taken up not just in the sense of time but the details, too. On a positive note you write the characters very well, and navigate how to make the story similar but very different at the same time
MangoSunbeams chapter 17 . 2/19
That's cold Hermione, but oh so deserved! Recommend those nasty robes!
MangoSunbeams chapter 13 . 2/19
Well that's depressing
MangoSunbeams chapter 7 . 2/19
I get it, but she's a first year. Great minds have to start with the intuition of others (I stand on the shoulders of giants and all that) so this a lesson for a couple of years down the road. Very in character though, good job!
Oh this story was so amazing, I couldn't put it down! Thank you so much for sharing it with the world!
vonHardenberg chapter 43 . 1/1
Most excellent. I enjoyed this "...ever so much..." Learned a lot about English dialect and society of the period.
Masrowan chapter 10 . 12/23/2019
Nay, not so, dear lady. "Smit" is, indeed, a word. It's in the Scots' dialect to be sure, but it's a valid word, nonetheless. It means to stain or sully, among other things. It's probably related etymologically to both "smite" and "smitten." After all, when "smitten," are we not love "struck"?
From the hand of. . .
A word nerd and former bagpiper
Atrumnex chapter 20 . 11/20/2019
this chapter gets me every time. gosh i love this fic so much. wish it could be changed up a bit to not be a potter fic and published. I'm obsessed with Pride and Prejudice, Jane Eyre and Sense and Sensibility. This fic speaks to me.
Atrumnex chapter 1 . 11/16/2019
u have no idea how long ive been looking for this fic finally
Classy Lady3 chapter 43 . 10/15/2019
I very much enjoyed this story! Great, awesome work!
Guest chapter 43 . 10/7/2019
Just as good the second time
Guest chapter 37 . 10/7/2019
WTF?
Guest chapter 34 . 10/6/2019
How perfectly classic. Great example of the genre, here at the end of this chapter. Snape is so confused.. lol
Guest chapter 28 . 10/6/2019
Lol. How scandalous! Great meet and greet with the children.
3,727 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »