Reviews for Of Muggles and Magic
Guest chapter 43 . 20h
Thank you. HP meets Georgette Heyer/Jane Austen. Lovely. I like the way canon is only a backstory, while being acknowledged. Hermione is admirable in her resilience and determination. There are lovely touches- being told that you can do anything and then being shown the limiting expectations ( & then confounding these same limits), learning to swear without understanding, the interactions between OC & canon, the obligatory and beautifully constructed misconceptions and obstacles and a much awaited happy ending.
Listener303 chapter 43 . 3/10
this was an absolutely amazing read. finished it in about 4 days, couldnt put my phone away at all.
Listener303 chapter 1 . 3/5
I've just been through 8 chapters when I really should be asleep, by far one of the best fanfictions I have read (although I'm not even halfway done
pixelbun1 chapter 43 . 2/18
a lovely read. Definitely makes me glad I wasn't born in the Victorian era.
This is the best fanfic that I ever read. I absolutely love this story and it has quickly become a favorite of mine.
Rosethebookwurm chapter 43 . 2/13
This was an absolutely delightful story. I loved how there were awful and depressing twists and turns, but that they were important for character growth. I also loved how true you were to the time period, and cleverly adapted wizarding society to match.
Remarkable1 chapter 43 . 2/4
I don't know how I have never seen this fic. It's amazing and such a well-crafted A/U story, I can't even describe my fascination and delight over devouring this fic in 3 days' time. As usual, well done and much love to your fabulous talent!
JoyannaTwinkles chapter 43 . 1/18
Oh my lord, this story was so much fun! Thank you.
Butterflygrin chapter 13 . 11/21/2017
oh wow. this is just too classic with 1800th settings. I don't think I could continue without hermione's friendship with harry and ron. it's a fundamental things for me in HP fics.
Butterflygrin chapter 2 . 11/21/2017
wow. this is very interesting
Bmah chapter 43 . 11/17/2017
I am terrible when it comes to remember to comment, but I am for this fic. This is, by far, one of the best fanfictions I have read. The writing quality was amazing, the writing style is uncommon to see but was also so incredible that it influenced my actions for several hours, and your plot line was completely original compared to other fanfictions. I see where you drew ideas from classic writers, and it worked marvelously. Tremendous fanfiction really. 23.6k wands out of 10
Alien Zina chapter 43 . 11/14/2017
What an interesting and original plotline! Great job!
natashaa78 chapter 43 . 10/27/2017
I adored this story, however, it brought immense frustration. The smut was wonderful *wink*
mowmers chapter 10 . 10/18/2017
Smits and unsmits.

I clicked on this story from someone's favorites list and I am so glad that I did. I love everything about it, especially Ron, oddly enough. He is so unloved in the fanfic world, though in yours I adore him, which is giving me a very uncomfortable feeling.

Oh, this is great. The angst and tea and cravats and fine English poise that await me. Bless you for writing this.

Seems to me that Severus' plan to distance himself from Hermione is going to have the unintended effect of driving her into the arms of Harry and Co. Perhaps, if she forgives the disgrace she suffered at their hands. We shall see, I suppose.
Anon chapter 21 . 10/17/2017
No, please! She has to get her magic back! You're breaking my heart!
3,637 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »