Reviews for Masquerade
Pecha Pichu chapter 3 . 10/30/2016
ahh...this hasn't been forgotten right? This story is absolutely amazing, it's a great take on seeing the pre-Second Opium War tensions from a perspective different from either England's or China's. Thanks to America's meddling, it's a lot more humourous and light-hearted than the historical fanfiction versions of the event :)

Love it :D
Fandomhope chapter 3 . 3/22/2016
Please update!
M.C.D.S chapter 3 . 11/28/2015
I like this, opium high America is surprisingly funny. Will the other nations ever figure out what's going on with America and China?
Guest chapter 3 . 1/10/2015
I'm amazed...a historical fic complete with explanations, correct Chinese, an intriguing plot, and in-character personalities... How could this gem have been left I updated for so long? I really would love to read the rest :)
delyrical chapter 3 . 3/19/2014
Wow, rereading this and it's just as brilliant as before. Please let us know how you are! An update with even just a single sentence would be great. LOVE your writing.
DrunkonPizza chapter 3 . 11/16/2013
Absolutely love the story so far. Any chance that you might continue updating it? :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
I really like this story
I don't know why but I found the apology letter really funny
Twin4'soldaccounthackedtoomuch chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
good touch with the opium at the end...i couldn't stop laughing.
TheBeingOfEverything chapter 3 . 10/6/2012
This is incredibly cool and I love the little twists you've included in the plot :) can't wait for the next chapter.
IggysEB39393939 chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
Ah...a very unique switch-bodies fanfiction. I wonder what happens when Pirate!England finds out that "China" is really his former colony in the body of the 5,000-year old nation. Very interesting, I'm sure, complete with a load of swearing.
It's sad that England died in the future. What kind of war was it? I don't really want to know, but my curiosity got the better of me. Please drop more hints about the future war some time!
Lauri3n chapter 3 . 8/7/2012
This is awesome!
pennilee chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
Just when do you plan on updating? Because I'm dying to read the next chapter. :)
Romanostache chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
This is such a good fic. I just love all the research you've put into it, how in character everyone is. I love how England and France worked to get America high, though it broke my heart when he started apologizing.

Anyway, even though this hasn't bee updated in several years I'll bookmark it just in case. I do hope you decide to pick up this fic sometime and finish it! 3
pennilee chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
AWESOME. C: CAN'T WAIT. :D
Liradawn chapter 3 . 2/2/2012
Holy crap, this story is absolutely epic so far! I'm really sad to see it hasn't been updated in a while, because the premise, the character interactions, *everything* about this story is amazing. I really hope that someday you'll come back to it.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »