Reviews for Fearless
Aftermath Man chapter 3 . 2/16
The sentence structure in this story is terribly strung together, and the spelling and grammar are equally atrocious. I made several attempts to barrel through to no avail; this story (and I use the identifier loosely) exceeded the number of oversights I allow. Now I realize that this review may well prove irrelevant but I felt compelled to state my findings and view, should this story (again loosely attributed) be revised and the myriad of grammatical errors and poor sentence structuring and conversational disparity be corrected I would more than willing to return as the base of the plot has potential.
dakota.dawg chapter 9 . 7/4/2012
AHH! My face is gonna explode from blushing to much. Can Claires even..lol loves ur story dude. its kinda addicting.
RLD Flame-point Callie-co chapter 15 . 6/5/2011
So this is the end? Well I'm glad that at least Claire's family got turned back to normal and her team survived, and all in all this was a pretty good story...but what am I gonna read now?
RLD Flame-point Callie-co chapter 14 . 5/29/2011
Yay for violence! I've been waiting so long for it, and now I'm happy! And another cheer for Peter (my very favoritest Heroes character) showing up!

No, I am definitely not a fan of Jesse or Doyle - plus Claire's comment about everyone they encountered being fat bald guys was rather funny. I love humor in the face of dangerous situations ;)
Entilzha chapter 13 . 5/1/2011
RLD Flame-point Callie-co chapter 13 . 4/28/2011
Well this is getting really exciting, though I have to agree with Claire that the costumes sound a little over the top. Why can't superheroes just wear blue jeans? Elle's saying that she wouldn't put on a mask so everyone could see her beautiful face made me snicker. Keep up the great work!
Entilzha chapter 12 . 4/22/2011
RLD Flame-point Callie-co chapter 12 . 4/20/2011
Awesome chapter, just what I needed after coming home from taking an English exam and sitting thru 75 minutes of direct, inverse, joint, and combined proportions (don't ask).

Pool parties are fun...wish I had a pool.

How would Claire's healing ability react if Bob tried to turn her into a statue?
bleach number 1 fan chapter 12 . 4/20/2011
wow great chapter i really liked it and i hpe he dosnt get to hurt clare so im hoping for 1 of 2 things either elle to the rescue or dad to the rescue lol goo dluck with this i cant w8t to see what happens :D
Entilzha chapter 11 . 4/12/2011
RLD Flame-point Callie-co chapter 11 . 4/12/2011
"Maybe you should start thinking about me all the time. What you wear should be based on if I would like it or not, and you could think of new ways to please me." LOL, those lines made me grin and almost laugh. And this is why I don't date.

Yes, I am happy that West was killed - he got on my nerves in this story - but since Claire and her family didn't kill him, why didn't they just call the police to remove him from her lawn? Because they didn't want the attention?

Now you MUST update soon, cuz I wanna find out who's leaving corpse calling cards for Claire.
1QueasyCrow chapter 10 . 4/7/2011
This is awsome in every way

gotta 3 Elle/Claire
Entilzha chapter 10 . 3/16/2011
Hot. Thanks :)
RLD Flame-point Callie-co chapter 10 . 3/15/2011
Well it's about time this story earned its M rating; I was starting to be afraid you were wimping out on me. Lol just kidding, I'm pretty sure that'll never happen.
Entilzha chapter 9 . 3/12/2011