Reviews for Where Betrayal Leads To
Kasai1214 chapter 7 . 1/21
Please please please update! I beg you!
bigtomato chapter 7 . 3/14/2014
Painful cliff-hanger...
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 7 . 8/30/2013
Remember: "Jedi" is both singlar and plural.

Shocking place to leave it.
CatGirl5 chapter 6 . 8/6/2013
Hey your story is awesome! I'm really getting into it, and can't wait to keep reading... Could you please update soon!?
MissJinx chapter 6 . 7/17/2013
U have so gotta update this really soon! Pretty please! I really want 2 keep reading the story! U have a really good story here - it's definitely one of the best stories I've read! Please continue it soon! :)
AnisokaFan101 chapter 6 . 7/2/2013
I absolutely love your story. I've read lots of Anakin-Ashoka stories and yours is one of the best I've read. Please update soon! I can't wait to see what happens next! You must continue!
MeowMeow chapter 6 . 6/25/2013
Please update soon! You've got a really good and well-written story here. I'm really enjoying this and can't wait to keep reading!
DrkSpphrGT chapter 6 . 2/17/2013
I love your story! Huge fan of ahsoka x anakin! I hope we get to see more interaction and relationship development from those two! That couple is awesome! Hehe btw cute snowball fight! Tbh, I Hate padme! Can't wait for next chapter! :)
Vicious Dice chapter 5 . 2/3/2013
I like this...
a fan chapter 5 . 1/24/2013
update! :(
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 5 . 10/16/2012
This is one of the few fics that has Ahsoka going dark that I haven't wanted to bang my head on something.

This shows promise and if Lady Dae is looking after you to some extent than this is bound to be good. :)
jared2492 chapter 5 . 9/13/2011
I need more! :)
turtletacos chapter 5 . 8/22/2011
Sorry this is later than when I said I'd review, I guess I just track of time. :P But I jumped right on it as soon as my goldfish-y memory recalled that I needed to do this.

Okay, so, I read through this one super slowly, just to soak up all the details. And as I was reading, I realized how much I love the way you word things. For example: "The cold must have been freezing his brain, because he had no ideas." I also liked the way Ahsoka was feeling in this chapter—it was very believable for me. She just couldn't shake her uneasiness no matter what (Well, until the end). Plus, the way he snapped her out of her daze was genius, pure genius. :D No one, save Anakin, would have ever done that to their padawan. Ah, him and his "unconventional methods." The finishing cliffhanger was also very good; it made me think of an evil alternate universe Anakin for some reason. xD I can't wait until the next one! I NEED to find out who and/or what that was at the end!

turtletacos
AnakinCaffrey chapter 5 . 8/11/2011
This was great. I enjoyed reading about the snowball fight that they were having. :) I can't wait for the next update!
needtobreathe27 chapter 5 . 8/10/2011
Yay! Great chapter! I really liked the snow ball fight! It is so like Anakin to do something like that! And don't worry about how long it takes for you to update, just as long as you do it at some point! :)

Can't wait until the next chapter!

Love,