Reviews for Where Betrayal Leads To
Bre CC chapter 4 . 6/19/2011
awesome story:) update soon
AnakinCaffrey chapter 4 . 6/18/2011
This seems like a great story so far. I can't wait until the next update!
Anom chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Awesome, great plot idea and from what I've read so far I see alot of potential in the story and the writing.

thx for sharing
needtobreathe27 chapter 4 . 6/12/2011
Cool! I really like it! Cant wait for the next chapter!
turtletacos chapter 4 . 6/12/2011
IT'S ALIVE! ALIIIIIIIIIVE!

Haha, so, I went through this fic again—like, compltely re-read it—and I have to admit, I fell in love with this story for the second time! Seriously, this plot and the way you portray the characters and their internal turmoil is amazing! I really liked how the most recent chapter was a total flashback that gave us some background information on Anakin and Ahsoka's relationship and one of their past issues as well as a life-saving mission that actually ties into the storyline. I'm not sure if that sentence quite makes sense, I'm still kind of half asleep right now... Anyway, I'm super estatic that this came to life once more and I'll totally keep stalking this fic until it's updated again! ;) By the way, you have an awesome beta-er person... (?) The grammatical errors and such were decreased, not that you had that much trouble in the first place. So, keep up the great work!
Storylover Vodhr- Dux Ducis chapter 3 . 3/21/2011
this is a great story. I am looking forward to the next chapter, whenever you decided to update.
Blackrose chapter 3 . 3/8/2011
Yay! Another update, I like the strained interactions between Ahsoka and Anakin. I can't wait to see where this goes and how Ahsoka learns to handle her heartache. Update again soon Please!
transformedstarwarsgal chapter 3 . 3/7/2011
great ch update as soon as u can thanks 4 mentioning me :)
SWBloodwolf chapter 3 . 3/6/2011
I love this story and how its written. It all flows so beautifully and the emotions are so strong, i feel everything the characters do, well done!

Can't wait for the next update! And longer chapters would be loved!
turtletacos chapter 3 . 3/6/2011
Okay, your story is coming along really great! [apart from some understandable grammar mistakes. I know that this isn't the language you're used to writing in.] You should ignore the comments about pairings; they're just people who love Anakin x Padme and who disagree with any other relationship concerning one of the two. Keep the updates coming! :)
LadyDae chapter 3 . 3/6/2011
This story is really drawing me in.

A few things though. You need to work on your verb tenses. Some of them are a little off, but the good thing is for me, it's doesn't take away from the reading experience. I can easily overlook in because the story is so intriguing. I suggest you get a beta reader who will only check your grammar for you, specifically ask about your verb tenses.

Other than that, this is good. Keep up the wonderful work.
Ami chapter 2 . 2/16/2011
First of all, good story Onryo. Keep up the good work.

Second, get your facts straight 'Son'. Anakin is only six years older than Ahsoka according to canon. So it's not that big of a deal, especially since so far this story is one-sided and who said she was still 14 in this story? And FYI, Padme is about 4 and a half years older than Anakin. They aren't the same age! And for the love of God, it's a fic set in a different galaxy. Humans and humanoids together are the norm. Don't get me wrong, I love Padme and Anakin but give her a break.
StarWarsGeekie chapter 2 . 2/16/2011
padme's actually like 28 or something 'son', and this story is fine, so shut up.

Anyways, i love your story so far! i dont really like ahsoka, but this seems interesting! write more!
Son chapter 2 . 2/1/2011
really,the pairing is obvious to you! Honestly 24 year old man who is very conflicted in his decisions and a 14 year old alien girl who just wants to make a difference. That seems like a love story to you! talk about desperate would you go for someone 10 years younger or older than you? AAAnnnddd their not even your species! 23 year old HUMAN padme (who is gorgeous by the way)seems like a much better idea.

i cant believe the sad love stories you guys post write about something else, use different characters at least!
turtletacos chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Please keep the updates coming; this story is awesome!
45 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »