Reviews for Where Betrayal Leads To
Tinchester02 chapter 2 . 2/1/2011
Im really enjoying this storey. Ahsoka is heartbroken.. Cant wait for your update!
Blackrose chapter 2 . 1/31/2011
I like your story, but just remember to proof read your work before posting it. Bad sentence structure and mispellings throw of the flow of reading.
Gone Rampant chapter 2 . 1/31/2011
Glad to see you're confident in your language skills enough to post here!

Well, I'm confident that this will turn into something special.

Unfortunatly, I don't have droidikas, Egyptian Curses, or whatever you mentioned, so you're safe from me... for now...
LadyDae chapter 2 . 1/31/2011
You're worried about mistakes? I haven't had a story to capture my interest and attention like this in a while... Well scratch that. There's one or two lingering around her but the feeling is far and few in between. This is amazing. I literally felt Ahsoka's rage and jealousy come off the page.. And the way her emotions colored Anakin's reactions to her mood was brilliant. Keep it up!
transformedstarwarsgal chapter 2 . 1/31/2011
great stry i want 2 hear about the time on hoth personaly cuz that would b cool ;)
Alex chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
That was great can't wait until you up date I hope thatthe next chapter will be longer and be more conversation between Anakin and Ahsoka
LadyDae chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
English isn't you first language! I had no clue until I looked at your profile and saw everything was in Spanish. You write better than people who have been speaking and writing English all they lives! I know. I'm in college and there are people who barely passed English 1101. I like this... Keep going. I'm a fan of the Anakin and Ahsoka pairing as well as Padme and Anakin, but as the reviewer before me said, they can be overdone, which is why I won't write one until I come up with an original idea for the pairing. But Anakin and Ahsoka is fair game. I'm interested to see where this goes.
transformedstarwarsgal chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
good stry keep up the good work
Supportive person 6 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Bonjour. :) Very nice story, and I'm happy to see that it's Ansoka- I'm not sure where you stand on the whole Padme/Anakin thing, but I for one am a little tired of the sameness and flatness of fics that revolve around them. Most of everything worthwhile (not all, I'm not THAT biased) has been done before by Lucas, already, as far as I'm concerned.

Sorry, I'm just happy to see more openmindedness. Anakin/Ahsoka is hard to reconcile with prestablished canon (which in my opinion only makes it more worthwhile when successful) and I'm looking forward to seeing how you handle it.

One thing that might make the title more compact/dramatic- 'tight,'- is to get rid of the 'To' so it's just Where Betrayal Leads.

Just a thought, meaning take it or leave it- author often knows best.

All this being said I enjoyed the prologue and am looking forward to the rest... even if I'm a little afraid you're going to turn Ahsoka to the dark side.

I guess we'll have to wait and see. (sob.)

Gone Rampant chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
I like this. Please continue.
nat13cat chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
i like this. emotion is captured beautifully, and i would have never guessed that english isn't your first language. i know many people who write worse than this, and english is their first language. beautiful, keep writing
Tess'ika chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
good job amigo
gctcv chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Live love love it. Please keep writing
Christina chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
This is really good so far. Update soon please! 8)
Crazy Chick08 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
English isn't your first language? Psh, you could've fooled me. You made some very small grammar mess ups, but trust me there's people on here who ARE English speaking and make much worse mistakes. The only major one I see is the title. In a title, all the words are supposed to start with capital letters.

The story seems simple enough, but I can see where this'll go. That's what Anakin gets for keeping secrets. You can definitly colour me interested.
45 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3