Reviews for Until We Meet Again
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
Brilliant one-shot. Everyone was in character and I love all the sad and morbid thoughts in the story. Thank you for sharing this with us.
TheClassicalGeek chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
...this was beautiful... :')
daydreamer299 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Awesome!
Autumn Artist chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
I freaking LOVE this story!
obsessedwithstuff chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
This story is one of my favourite stories I have EVER read. Honestly. I love it so much. I cannot express in words how much I absolutely adore this story. I mean, Marty died, and I was in tears so much (I love angst and death so much) and the way you write Doc's character and his feelings is just so beautiful.
It fit so perfectly with the poem as well. I don't really like fanfics with poems or song in them that often but I adored this.
So unbelievably beautiful 3
Okazaki chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
I love this.
Astreiks chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Wow, this was very good. After first becoming obsessed with the BTTF genre, this actually happened to be one of the first decent stories (albeit, it is a one-shot,) that I clicked on. I can certainly say I am very happy that I did (although it took me quite a while to get a review in at all. Sorry about that.)

I happen to enjoy very many of your stories. I just love this kind of stuff; ficlets or stories about relations between characters. I'm a real sucker for those.

So...yeah...This fanfic deserves a way better review thing than this.
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Yay! I like that story. Shows the bond between the 2. I'm so glad I discovered "Back To The Future Fanfiction".
FemaleDoc chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Wow, this is so sweet. I can't see Marty and Doc getting into such a petty fight like that, but no matter. It's very real, very touching. However, I don't think Doc would have worried about creating a paradox in this situation because Marty went to 1885 to save him and that didn't create a paradox. Anyway, I always loved the depth of Marty and Doc's relationship and you explored it nicely here.
samanddianefan10 chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
This was great! One of the best BTTF fics I've read so far! Just what I came here looking to find.
xoErika chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Beautifully written . I am in absolute tears . This seemed so real . Well done ! I can't stop crying haha . Write more !
Wishmaker1028 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
*Sheds a tear* Wow, great story. You've capture Marty and Doc perfectly. You did a very nice job.
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
This is AWESOME! *U* Love it! Poor Marty and Doc, but that was an awesome ending! Can't wait for more from you!