Reviews for In Your Dreams
UnLike Us chapter 1 . 8/21
Really a beautiful and sweet story! Thanks for sharing it!
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 4/9
I love it! I especially love Cloud's eyes and Angeal's, Genesis's, and Zack's reactions to Cloud being real!
Shadowblayze chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
D'awwww. that...was...so...cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
Absolutely love this! It gives me such a warm fuzzy feeling. It's so light yet makes my heart hurt in just the slightest way. Clouds POV would be so adorable!
clouds-freckles chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
THIS IS SO CUTE I THINK IT GAVE ME DIABETES I DON'T EVEN HSDGSDG omg I was grinning so much reading it. :DDD Child!Cloud interacting with Sephiroth was UGHHHH so adorable and it's so sweet how they opened up to each other so easily, my favorite thing in Sephikura is when they realize, despite their ages/rank/etc that they actually have a lot in common and start to bond, it's just so lovely. And I also loved this fic because Happy!Sephiroth is a true rare delight hee hee and him taking out Cloud for burgers is the best, ugh. this was such a pleasure to read.
JERUSALEM's Bride chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
this. is. so. effing. CUTE. it should be illegal for something to be this cute
Monki-Neko chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
I'd like to see this continue to a second chapter also. I think it would be really interesting if it turned out that Cloud was made for Sephiroth by the planet as a preemptive measure against Jeniva's tampering.
Lord Geovanni chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
Quite an interesting story... but, is it over? It seems like there is no further story due to the lack of updates but the story has SO much potential... :(
Wildrop chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Interesting read. Thanks for the story!
patricia.pc chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
so cute!
sweetpumpkin2013 chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
love this fic sooo much! so sweet and cute
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
I KNOW YOU I WALKED WITH YOU ONCE UPON A DREAM, I KNOW YOU THE GLEAM IN YOUR EYES IS SO FAMILIAR A GLEAM!

XD Great story. It was really interesting and very original.
Ciekawa Osoba chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
I definitely like the second chapter idea! Love the original; meeting through lucid dreaming... Hm.
Was Sephiroth ever a cadet?
TheFalling chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
This is honestly the best SXC fic I have ever read. It was perfect, I can't even with it. Thank you so much for writing this - I love it to pieces. I'm hoping you will write Cloud's POV or maybe make this into a story. This story makes me wish I wrote it. It's truly lovely - thanks so much!

-Marilyn
Irbise chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Wow, this is really amazing story. Really great. Like how you put Seph and Cloud together:) Is there a sequel?